⚡UNFINISHED NIGHTMARE👀

~ Ajey ~

" She is missing..." Words coming from other side of call did show me death that day . Grip of my hand on the phone got loose and it dropped . " I made mistakes , I should have been there at hospital , with her all the time " . All unwanted thaught started running in my mind . Tears made their way out sliding from my cheeks . My whole world got shattered , thought of loosing her made my whole body shivered .
" Ajey kya hua ??" Yash's voice got me out of the lane of unwanted thoughts in which I was diving . " Where is shee ?" I roared at my highest pace coming close to miss Rina "tell me where is she or I will kill you right now , it's all planned naa , mr Sharma and you planned this all"  I lose all the control over me but still trying hard to not raise my hand on her , I asked with anger filled eyes . " Noo... , I m innocent trust me , I didn't do anything , it may be shekhar but I didn't do anything trust me " she cried to me , but I was not in the state to listen , I took step forward in anger towards her when yash stopped me saying " it's not time for this ajey , let's go to hospital , we have to find her asap " He is right , It not time for all this " i will not spare you " threatening mrs rina I ran towards my car . Again driving recklessly , I reached hospital . Yash , mom , dad , mrs rina were comming from yash' s car as I was not patient enough to wait for them . Not bothering to park the car I marched out of it . colliding with people's coming in between my path I ran towards Ridhima's ward . There were many doctors and nurses present ,I pulled on of them by collar " where is shee ?? It's your responsibility to keep eye on your patient how can you be so careless , that your patient got missing , I will sue your whole hospital " I shout again , on all of the staff present there . " Sir please clam down , we are sorry , we already file complaint in police station about it , don't worry she will be fine " doc said trying to free himself from my grip , but I was not ready to let him go , I pushed him on floor by then yash with mom dad and mrs rina entered the ward . Yash stopped me from hitting him  by catching my hand . " Ajey ruk jaa , hosh me aa , ye ladne ka time nhi he " he  shouted at me  And proceeded to ask staff about Ridhima . " Last time hamare family se kon aaya tha hospital usse milne ?? "   " Sir.... Mr Shekhar aaye the night me 11 baje " one of the staff said from behind . " I knew it , I will not spare you mr Shekhar Sharma " I greeted my teeth at his name . " I think shekhar ko pata chal gya hoga about all the things happening behind his back , isiliye he never discussed his next plan with me , I tried to ask him , why he is being kind to ridhi now , and to let her go with you but he cut off me by saying , he regret what he did , and now he sees Ridhima as his daughter , I had doubt about this before but after his constant kind behaviour towards her started clearing my doubts , untill this day . He is not what everyone think of him , he is devil in true sense "Mrs Rina exclaimed with her trembling voice when police entered the ward .

It's been 3 hours now from when I received call from hospital . Police officers are trying hard to find her ,they took mrs rina in custody . Yash mom dad everyone are busy with police investigation while I m just sitting there with blank face and mind full of negative thaughts , I was in shock this whole time . But then reality struck me " what are you doing ajey ?? Your are being weak again , don't be or eles you will lose her , don't be weak do something " I scolded at myself , getting up from seat I marched towards the car not knowing where to go . Igniting cars engine and accelerating it with full speed I involuntarily took a path . I left msg on yash's phone that " I m going to get ridhi , don't worry about me " so that they didnt get scared for my whereabouts . As I stopped the car , I realised I was there , Unknowingly i took the right path . I opened the door and entered the house . As I stepped in shiver ran down my spine , it was happening , just like my dream , it was dark , quite , and full of negative auro . I came several times in this house for searching but today it feels like just my dream which I used to get . I roamed in that dark aura before reaching towards the room , I peeped in from windows just like my dream and there she was tied to the chair , looking pale , lifeless . I tried to wake myself up from this nightmare but noo...I was not dream ,It is happening in real . I glanced again from the window with my shocked and fearful eyes that's when spot him . He was standing distance away from her with iron rod in his one hand and deathful smirk on his face . I realised it's the time . Time to finish my UNFINISHED NIGHTMARE .

Running towards the door I tried to open it but it was locked from inside , he got aware of my presence , and held the door as I was banging it hard . I stopped for and hide behind the stand , after min sound of door opening came to my ears I was all dark but I can see the fearful face of him  . Trying hard to not look sacred he held bat in his hand and got out of the room in search of me . I held my breath trying not me make any sound so that he  leave without spoting me . He made a mistake out of fear and living door open moved to another room with baby steps .

After roaming my eyes around to make sure he was not there I quickly got into the room and tried to untie ridhi "ridhi .....ridhi wake up are you listening me ....ridhi " I tried to wake her up while trail of tears started escaping from my eyes . She opened her eyes for sec but again closed them , I understand he drugged her heavily . As I bend down to untie her legs a loud thud sound came banging my brain and leaving me unconcious.

After getting some conciousness I found myself laying in pool of blood all around me , as I tried to get up , my head started paining uncontrollably , I look around with blurry vision and found two figures. Blinking my eyes several time to make my vision clear , I saw him standing shirtless trying to remove ridhi's  top . She was still unconcious seating on chair. seen in front of my eyes  made me so raged that I forgot all my pains and lose control over myself . Finally devil in me took control , to fight the devil standing in front of me . I got up . when he looked at me , with iron rod in one hand blood flowing from my head , and dreadful anger in my eyes . I can clearly see fear of death in his eyes which is giving my mourning heart a little peace . Before anyone could understand i took a step...

And now mr Shekhar Sharma was laying on floor with iron rod inside his body , mourning , crying in pain and for help but I couldn't hear him .I left him in that situation for die

I moved closer to ridhi kissing her on forehead , sat beside her chair on the floor . my body started reacting to the blood loss i have and I dozed off holding her and with my head on her lap.....

 my body started reacting to the blood loss i have and I dozed off holding her and with my head on her lap

Hellow peps 👀

Take care all of you ❤️

Don't know what to say but please vote if you liked the chapter 👀❤️

Also you re all free to criticize it guys❤️

Thank you soo much for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Byebye❤️