twenty two.

"Keep your voice down. My parents are still here," Draco whispered as they walked down the hall, his hand grasping hers. "My father has been reassigned too, so they're moving back in."

Evan tried to ignore the pang of hatred she felt at the thought of his parents being here all the time, before she realized that she wouldn't be there to see it.

He was leading her deeper into the Manor. They passed several doors, some beautiful artwork and antiques. Then he stopped in front of one of the doors and faced her. He opened it and Evan stepped inside.

It was a bedroom. His bedroom. It was huge, bigger than hers. The bed was not unlike her own with a dark comforter and silk pillowcases. There was a dark wooden nightstand with a lamp and a book, then a desk with more books. Books were everywhere, stacked on the high shelves at the walls. There was a massive window where Draco quickly closed the black curtains. Evan saw a brown leather trunk in the corner, dusty with a crest: red, yellow, blue and green with an H in the middle. His room seemed incredibly "boyish" with little nicknacks on the shelves, but it was as if, as he got older, he tucked the more sentimental things away, traded the teenage boy decor for the more tasteful style of a man.

On the shelves with the books were various items, a badge that read "Inquisitorial Squad," a small golden ping pong-like ball, and a striped green and light grey scarf, all without a speck of dust. Evangeline wanted to look at the other things that were on display, especially a pretty broomstick that read "Nimbus 2001" but Draco was staring at her, leaning against the wall by another door. He stood up straight and opened it, revealing the bathroom.

The room was entirely bath. It was really like a very large hot tub or a small pool, not a bath. It had a silver tower in the middle of it with strange looking pipes and steps leading down to it. The floor was black tiles and there was another doorway that led to the actual bathroom, a black marble sink and a simple, stand-up shower with glass doors. There were giant mirrors on the wall, reflecting the entire room and making it look even larger.

Draco was smirking at her, as if bragging about his kick ass bathroom. Evan scoffed at him. Draco squatted by the edge of the bathtub/pool and waved his wand, filling it immediately with steaming water. When he stood, Evan was giving him a disappointed glare.

"What?" he asked with a laugh.

"That defeats the whole purpose of the bath, just magically filling it up. Can't something be normal for once?" she asked grumpily.

"That is normal," Draco chuckled. "I'll happily drain it for you again, if you really want me to."

Evan nodded and he let out a chuckle. Then he turned, waving his wand again at the water. It dissappeared. He then waved his wand at the tower of pipes and a knob turned. Water poured out of the facet from above. Even with the facet, it was filling too quickly and it must have been enchanted. But Evan could settle for this.

Draco conjured a towel for her and set it on a small bench by the door then left, leaving her to bathe in peace.

Evan stripped and walked down the steps, sighing as she sunk deeper into the steaming water. The pool was filled now so she waved her wand at the facet, shutting it off. She sunk down into the water, tipping her head back to wet her hair. This felt rejuvenating, the hot water releasing the tension in her muscles.

Evan looked curiously at the silver tower of pipes, seeing that there were multiple spiggets. When she waved her wand at it again, soap bubbles flew into the pool, the foam smelling of green apples and turning the water a light sage color. She waved her wand again at another spigget and shampoo was dispensed into her palm.