9. Home

The Next Morning at the Lawerence's...
You woke up, looked around, and then remembered the events of the previous night.

But you didn't know exactly how you got on a bed. You got up and went to the main living area. Robby and Johnny were awake, but sitting at the table.

"You finally woke up sleepy head" Johnny jokes. "What time is it?" You ask. "10" Johnny responds. "Don't we have karate today?" You ask. "No, LaRusso and I decided to call it off. He misses you Y/N" Johnny says.

"I know, but I just don't think I am ready to talk yet" You say while fiddling with your rings. "Even if you don't know it, Sam cares about you a lot more than you think. She really missed you last night, when the group was hanging out, not to mention she called me to last night to ask if I know where you are" Robby explains.

"I am gonna go to the beach. Do you want to come?" You ask Robby. "Sure, let's go" He responds. You guys got some coffee and then went to the beach.

You guys started to do a little bit of karate. It was really calming. It was the one way that you felt, that you could express yourself without being judged.

But you also thought about your parents. Who are they? How did I end up with the LaRussos? Were a few of your thoughts.

You and Robby kept training for about two hours. It was a silent car ride back until Robby broke the silence.

"I really think that you should go talk to him" Robby said. "Me too. I just don't feel like it yet" You respond.

Later that night once you return to the Lawerence's, you missed the LaRussos.

You missed annoying Anthony, sassy Amanda, peaceful Daniel, and even Sam. After you ate dinner with Johnny and Robby, you decided that it us time to go home.

You thanked them for everything they have done for you for the last twenty-four hours, and drove back home.

Once you knocked on the door...

Daniel was the one to answer it.

"Y/N" Daniel said as he hugged you. "I am sorry" You say while tearing. "Why? You did nothing wrong" Daniel responds. "I left with no explanation, and not saying not where I went" You say.

"It's okay, you had a perfect reason too. By the way, Johnny told me that you stayed over. I could have guessed" Daniel laughed.

"Anyways, I think you so explaining to do" You say. "Yep, I saw that coming" Daniel says defeated.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this chapter is so short, I've been busy. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed part nine of Unlocked.

Thank you all for everything
-Lane🤍