12. Boy Talk

Monday actually went pretty well for once. Well, except for Spanish because you had that with the wicked b!tch of the west, Tory.

But other than that, the day was golden. Ever since the incident with Kyler a while back, he hasn't approached you since.

He hated being defeated let alone by a girl. You and Sam's relationship has alone gotten a lot better since yesterday, and also now knowing the truth.

But you also kind of wanted to meet your Dad. But that wasn't really your main focus. The only people that know what happened are Sam and Robby.

After you came home, you and Sam went to her room to talk. "Two words. BOY. TALK." Sam says. "Whyyyy?" You whine. "Because you have to simp for somebody by now, and also, I want to gush over Miguel. So start spilling some tea." Sam says.

"Okay well there is someone-" You start. "OMG Y/N FINALLY!!" She screams. "WHO IS HE? WHO IS HE?!" Sam demands.

'And I thought she only had one cup of coffee' You thought to yourself. "The only thing I am saying, is that we BOTH know him." You say, hoping that she won't catch on.

"Hmmm...Hawk? No he's still not over Moon...Demetri? Wait no, he's with Yas...Miguel? Wait what no, he's my boyfriend...WAIT...OMG OMG OMG!!!! YOU LIKE ROBBY!!!!!!" Sam screams.

"Shut up, I trying to play" Anthony interrupts, then leaves. "But you like Robby." Sam says looking at you with happy eyes. "Yes Sam I do, but please don't tell anyone" You say.

"I will keep it a secret, since this is a very rare that this happens" She formally, which almost makes you crack up. "Promise?" You ask putting your pinky out. "Promise" She agrees.

And your pinky lock with the promise in-between....

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've been busy, and I simply haven't felt like it. And there is going to be more romance and drama, here on out. Thank you all for the support, and I  hope that you enjoyed part 12 of Unlocked.

Lane🤍