6. John Kreese

After Tory paid her visit, you were questioning yourself. What were you doing and why?

Doing karate for fun? Or were you doing it for something more? Yours parents attention?...Sam's attention?

You decided to have a lazy day, ALONE in your room. Where you just...thought.
Thinking about your family, karate, and of course, Tory.

You were braver than Sam for sure, but you were still a bit freaked out by Tory. She has ton terrible things to your sister, and being by Sam's side, is a path that leads to disaster.

When Monday came around, you decided to tell Sam that you were going to drive yourself to school, when you really ditched school.

You didn't have a specific destination. So you just kind of drove around. Then something caught your eye.

Cobra Kai

The sign read. Immediately everything went through your head about what your Dad told you about his old sensei, John Kreese. Terrible was a bit of an understatement.

Teaching minors to show no mercy? Where is that going to get them in life?
Jail. People just can't go around starting fights, or else the world would be crazy.

And the school fight was the most dramatic thing that you ever heard. And it was also stupid for this whole thing to be going on considering the fact that both Miguel and Tory moved on.

And if Tory really wanted to protect Miguel, she would have helped him fight. Therefore, he wouldn't have got in his coma.

But right now you didn't want to battle yourself, you just needed to drive away. "Hey" An old man says as he approaches you.

"Um, hi" You say not wanting to be rude. "Thinking about joining?" He says. "Joining what?" You ask.

"Cobra Kai of course" He lightly chuckles. "Who are you?" You ask destined to get a name.

"John Kreese"

He says. "And I might ask you the same thing"

"Y/N, Y/N LaRusso" You said. And then you realize what you said. "Oh, so you are LaRusso other daughter. Eh, he never mentioned you much" Kreese said.

"I know. Sam is the favorite, you don't have to talk about it" You said. "This LaRusso has attitude. A natural Cobra. Join Cobra Kai. You won't have to be the second choice, you can be above all" Kreese says. He wants you to join Cobra Kai, and you know that, but you just don't want to do it.

"No" You say sternly. "Well that is too bad. Come back if you change your mind" Kreese says as he walks past. Now you know why your Dad has some imbalance with him.

Kreese is not somebody to mess with. He will do anything to show no mercy.

But in your case..

All he wants

Is....

You.

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope that you enjoyed part six of Unlocked. Sorry I haven't updated in the last few days. I was busy, and I didn't have motivation to write. I plan to write more parts this week.

Thank you
-Lane🤍