13. A Fight With an Unwanted Sight

On Tuesday, school got cancelled because of a huge heat wave. You didn't really care though and went to the Miyagi-Do dojo to train for a little bit before it got too hot.

But instead you want in to see this devilish smile staring right back at you.

"What are you doing here?" You sigh. "You made a huge mistake getting in-between me and your sister." Tory spat. "First of all she's not my sister and two, I wouldn't have if you two weren't about to k!ll each other" You fire back.

"What do you mean she's not your sister?" Tory asks genuinely confused. "I'm not explaining it to you" You say.

Then Tory gets a random burst of anger and attempts to punch you in the face. But of course with knowing Miyagi-Do karate, you blocked it.

"Quit the defense bullsh!t, fight real, dirty" Tory challenges. "Nope" You simply say leaving mad as hel!. She tries to tackle you, but you quickly move out of the way and let her fall on her face.

Then you hold her down by pinning her arms behind her back, and using all of your weight to keep her down.

"See, I didn't have too, the earth did it for me" You say. "You pis$ me off so much LaRusso...or whatever your real last name is" She corrects.

"When I let you go, you are going to get your as$ out of this dojo. Is that clear?" You demand.

"Yes, but this isn't over" Tory says as she brushes herself off. "Yeah, yeah. You say it everytime. Bye bye b!tch" You say.

And with that she leaves. You then train for a little bit and then you decide to go home. To see Sam and Miguel making-out on the couch.

"Eww" You say as you quickly turn the other direction. "Y/N/N, your back early" Sam says awkwardly.

"I won't tell Mom or Dad. By the way, where are they? And Anthony. Oh he would be so up your as$ about this" You laugh.

"Mom and Dad are at work, and Anthony went to his friends house" Sam explains. "By the way, Tory was at the dojo" You say nonchalantly.

"Why? Wait, what the hel!?" Sam asks.
"Tried to fight me. I pinned her to the ground. And let the little b!tch go. No harm done. Anyways I'm going upstairs. Have fun, but not too much fun" You wink.

"Eww no" Sam says. The rest of the night was an easy breeze not like the hot weather outside. You decided to do some homework that you were too lazy to do the night before.

And you fell asleep dreaming about what the next day could potentially hold.

A/N: I think this is part 13? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed part "13" of Unlocked. By the way, I started a new "story" with Cobra Kai Imagines and Preferences. Check it out if you want.
Thank you all for everything, Lane🤍✨