PARKS AND RECREATION

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
you're how i pray
hallelujah, i need your love
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

mirror, mirror on the wall, why is riz nawaz so tall? i giggled quietly to myself at the absolutely dreadful joke, staring at that same mirror as i got ready. what was i doing? was i just trying to make cory jealous? did i actually want to spend some time with riz? i didn't know, but i did know that i wanted to look good.

and i did. for once, my mascara hadn't smudged under my eyes and my skin actually had a bit of concealer on it. not that i needed makeup to be beautiful, but for someone who never usually gave a shit what i looked like, i scrubbed up quite well.

 not that i needed makeup to be beautiful, but for someone who never usually gave a shit what i looked like, i scrubbed up quite well

ME
where u @ sexc

CHLO
you're the posh estate right ahaha

ME
shut it you

CHLO
open the door "sexc" 🤪

"how you feeling?" i asked, inhaling a puff of my vanilla vape, before offering it to her as i checked i had my keys and phone.

"i'm good, i'm goo—" she cut herself off as she coughed up a storm, i snorted as i shut the door behind us and started on the way to the park.

"it might be clogged, pass it back here i'll puff away the —"

"no, it's cause i don't smoke," she admitted, looking a little ashamed.

"oh," i said, checking the time on my phone. "don't pick up a nicotine addiction on my account, i only do it cause it calms my anxiety since — shit," i sighed, having dropped my keys and now bending down to pick them back up, biting my lip as i realised what i'd let slip. not that i was really worried about talking about it, but...maybe not to people i'd just met.

"anxiety? you don't seem anxious."

i blew three perfect circles of smoke into the air. "it pricks up randomly. but hey, i didn't come out to get sad, i came out to get wasted!" i chuckled, nodding my head forward to where our respective 'dates' stood. "and looks like we've stumbled across just the right boys, think i've spotted some cider," i smirked, tilting my head to chloe cheekily.

i grabbed her hand without warning, dragging her along and eventually getting her to run through the mud to the lads. "well well well, look what the cat dragged in!" i nudged riz, panting a little as i'd basically just sprinted. "i'm joking, don't get ya knickers twisted," i rolled my eyes, laughing as he pulled a kind of nervous face. "you don't scrub up too badly."