ONE

hey! i took a small break (nothing new), but i'm back and ready to get back into writing. nothing to say besides let's get into itttt.
enjoy <3

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑NADINE HOLLOWAY* ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

* ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
NADINE HOLLOWAY
* ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

the sound of pages flipping and keyboards typing, filled the room as the lecture had hit its 3rd hour.

nadine had been fighting her sleep for the past hour, snacking on granola bars and sipping on frappuccinos from the vending machine. she had been so exhausted due to sacrificing a good nights sleep for a test.

unfortunately for nadine, this test was canceled and she had stayed up for nothing. however, the lecture continued and her tiredness grew.

professer hummingway checked his watch and looked up at the barely awake students. with what he had seen, he let out a deep sigh and shook his head.
"i'm going to give you guys a 15 minute break. when i come back, i expect everyone's full attention", he said, which gained multiple approved reactions from the class.

nadine made a faint smile and put her head down hoping to nap for the full 15. but that wasn't the plan for the mysterious guy who happened to be staring at her almost the entire time in class today.

"hey", he whispered, nudging nadines shoulder. she put her head up slowly and looked at the boy. she couldn't lie, he was quite attractive. but she was so tired she didn't even care.

"can i help you?" she asked while resting her head on her hand.

the boy made a small smile and licked his lips

the boy made a small smile and licked his lips. "i'm rob. what's your name?" he put his hand out to shake hers.
"nadine", she reluctantly went in for the handshake. she then eyed the clock on the wall and realized 3 minutes had already passed. with that, her eyes begun to get even heavier than they were before.