FOUR

hey bestiesssss :) hope u enjoy this chapter! make sure to vote & comment if u did
enjoy <333

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑LAMELO BALL* ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

* ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
LAMELO BALL
* ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

examining the girl's outfit, lamelo looked nadine up and down slowly.

she's beautiful

lamelo had his eyes on nadine all day and couldn't wait to get her alone. she'd been pretty much dodging him the entire time.

when it finally came to the cookout and him taking her outside. moves had to be made.

"you know you're about to me mines?" lamelo smirked, looking down at her.

nadine laughed awkwardly and face palmed. "so this is why you wanted to come outside?" she assumed.

the boy began to furrow his eyebrows as he noticed her expression. this wasn't something he was used to— being rejected.

being a pro at basketball and having already one brother in the nba, girls were never a worry for him. at least not until nadine.

"did i say something wrong?" he said. "that line works on every girl", he thought to himself.

"i'm gonna head back inside", nadine said without making eye contact with him. to make matters worse, she never assured lamelo that what he said, wasn't wrong.

but he took the hint.

watching her walk back inside his house, he looked down in embarrassment. not wanting to go back inside, he walked to the door step and took a seat.

not a moment later, mikey, came outside of the house jingling his car keys.

"oh what's up, bra?" mikey said, noticing him sitting. lamelo looked up and gave the boy a head nod.

mikey put his keys in his pocket, then sat next to him. "you good?" he asked.
"man, ol' girl dubbed me", he shook his head.

mikey begun to cackle in tears next to him. "bra you got no game!" he screamed. lamelo gave mikey a side eye and reluctantly joined in chuckling.

"i don't got no game? i dont need game. i'm 6'7, a basketball player, and got shoe game. what else i need?" he bragged.

"GAME."