ELEVEN

hi, besties. hope you all are well. please don't fight me, i don't wanna tussle lol i know i've been gone for a long time. FORGIVE ME PLEASEEEE!!! here's chapter 11

enjoy <333

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑LAMELO BALL* ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

* ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
LAMELO BALL
* ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

monday

lamelo pulled out his phone before showing his brother, liangelo, the previous blocking and unfollowing actions nadine had done.

"bro i don't know what happened. i thought we were good but she just ghosted me on everything", lamelo said, scratching the back of his neck. "damn, that's crazy. she wasn't fuckin' with you for real." liangelo replied, shaking his head in disappointment.

lamelo tried coming up with multiple scenarios as to why the girl left him with no explanation.

"did she find someone else?" he thought to himself. failing to realize it was the lack of truth that started the entire thing.

without another moment of dwelling on the situation, a hyped lavar made his way into the living room to join his boys. "y'all know what day it is?!" lavar exclaimed.

today would be a very important day as he'd be playing a rival team tonight while being filmed by his family show. as much as he was used to the publicity, it still added pressure onto the much stress he was already under. and it didn't make it any better that lavar was repeating a lecture the boys have heard for the thousandth time.

"y'all know what to do. don't go out there and embarrass me! this not just about you, this about our name. so keep that in mind when the opposite team gets crazy and the crowd gets routy. and control y'all faces. don't let me catch you-melo, making a face at anyone tonight!" lavar ranted.

although the boys had heard this monologue over and over again, they had nodded their heads in respect and obedience to their father. with that, lavar felt heard and understood and made his way out of the room to continue his day.

before lamelo could speak again, a notification popped up on his phone causing his heart to pound a bit harder. "nadine?" he hoped to himself.

zena hey. can we talk today? its important.
melo whats wrong?

lamelo sighed deeply, seeing zena's message instead of the wanted text from nadine. but at the same time, zena's message worried him.
scared him.