After party 🥳

"Oh...my head what happened Guardian" "well you must know that we had a Saint Patrick's party with the other gods luckily I didn't drink as much as you did surprisingly we can't get drunk."

As dark Guardian start to get over his hangover he realized something. "Oh shit this play totally wrecked of clean it up before you bring the others here" "for once I agreed with you."

One cleaning montage

"Alright we're done let's bring the others here"

Soon our characters returns

"So how was everyone Saint Patrick's Day"

"Its was fine and interesting at the same time" nezu answer while drinking some coffee.

"Yeah last night was pretty awkward I accidentally walked in on dabi and hawks doing it so I went to the other side and I found shigaraki and Miruko fucking like rabbits on the bar counter" toga said.

"Remind me when we get back to clean the counter" kurogiri let out a sigh

"Hey I just realized where is Deku" ask Uraraka

...

"Oh I forgot okay hold on will bring him here but fair warning he maybe still wasted" everyone was confuse when midoriya was teleported.

When looking hmd realize a lot of things have changed one he was wearing a green suit second he was wearing a crown saiding king of drinking fourth he smell like he and took a shower for weeks and finally he was drunk.

"HeY GuYs Whay i mis.s" midoriya said while drunk.

"Son how much did you drink" ask inko who was worry

"WePl enoUgh ot gEt RhiS sReet Ass cRown" he answer

"Should we be concerned" ask mina

"Let's see midoriya how many fingers am I holding"

"Whut gingers you're Ont even homan" he answer

"He has a point"

"Oh Hiy ass might I decide I wilil tae your eeffer af beng ouR interessor but Ill hve to charged you" he said well trying to stand still.

"Uh young midoriya you are my successor" all might said

"What I am where's the beef" he then passed out.

.....

......

......

.......

"Alright you know what let's get him clean up and hook him up to the projector to see what party he been to get this crown and why he so drunk" "I guess we don't have anything ready so I'm all for it."

Dark Guardian got excited "Yes alright Uraraka I'm going to give your quick back and help me lift him alright I'll get his arms you get his ass" Uraraka immediately grab his ass cheeks and take him to the room to clean them up.

A hour later

"So Guardian how was your Saint Patrick's Day" ask Iida

"Well it was fun and nice talking to the other gods but I was worried that dark Guardian over drink in witch he did but hey we got this place cleaned up before you all show up."

"Wait there are other gods" ask nejire

"Of course in the Multiverse there are many gods but these guys were referring to are the first gods who helped create the Multiverse and all universe"

Everyone was amazed knowing that they were other gods them the ones they meant. Soon dark Guardian and Uraraka were back with a clean midoriya.

"Were back"

They hooked up midoriya and start to projector. "Oh right uh dark Guardian please take the children to the playroom since shin and zach aren't here but they say that we back later" "alright come on kidos let's go."

After he came back they started the projector.

Immediately show all of class 1a heading back to the dorms after the Saint Patrick's Day party. "Good night everyone" said midoriya as he close his door.

"We had a party but we didn't get any drinks" said kirishima

As everyone was asleep midoriya door cracked open showing midoriya was getting ready as a portal open up so he walkthrough. Once he was thought it it revealed to be an epic party full of versions of him with other universes.

"That's alot of deku's" bakugo eyes widen.

"Just how many young midoriya are there." Ask all might

"Almost every Deku in the Multiverse"

Show Midoriya doing karaoke while other deku's were laughing and drinking. Then show rabbit deku snorting some cocaine before jumping around the place. Baby deku and teenage deku are in a green monster wearing Shades while listening to some punk music.

Nameless deku was talking to girl deku "I'm serious you have some the biggest tits I ever seen" she replied "Oh don't flatter me we all know the mount lady Deku had bigger tits because she can make them grow" as she said that mt lady deku walk by as her chest was a little bigger than before.

Mt lady look away embarrass.

The guys blush

The girls were pissed or jealous.

Then show cartoon deku playing cards with joker deku,cat deku and Optimus Prime Deku. "Five Aces bitches pay up" they grown and pay. As this happens on the couch show mineta Deku with a marker drawing something on a girl deku chest. "And done" he move revealing girl deku with no shirt or bra what the picture of Garfield face drawn on her. "See I told you guys Garfield's eyes look like a pair of tits" buff deku chuckles "alright you win."

All the guys add bloody noses and try to look away except for mineta who instantly passed out. As the Guardians were trying not to laugh as they watch the characters react to this.

Soon show midoriya Chucky and tire container of alcohol before crushing it since he finished. "We have a new king of drinking." All of the deku's were sharing at they continue to drink and partying as midoriya was getting a lap dance from a exotic dancer deku.

"Wow okay we're going to skip the party and see the aftermath"

Everyone agreed.

Time skip

Soon all the deku's were heading back to their world as our deku was heading back to the portal and crashing on his bed and passed out.

Screen went black.

Everyone didn't know what to say until midoriya woke up and begin puking his guts out.

"Oh God that was one party.... wait why do my ass hurt oh please tell me zarbon wasn't around" midoriya look around realize he wasn't in his room.

"What" midoriya saw they are cofuse.

"Lets take a break"