Perfectly Balance

After a while everyone was having some lunch when the Guardians came in with a saddened and worried expression.

"Guardians what's wrong." Ask midoriya

"Well you see the world we are going to see involves the Infinity Stones" midoriya froze remembering the infinity Stones.

"Deku what's wrong." Uraraka ask.

"Well uh..Guardians can you explain it." Midoriya said as he continues to eat.

"Alright listen this universe involving the Infinity Stones know what I'm going to show you."

Everyone look at the image

"As you can see the Infinity Stones or originally called infinity gems but we're calling him Stones here are from the Marvel Universe but they can regenerate in other universes."

"So what can these stones do?" Ask kaminari

"Well each of the stones have a special abilities space, time, reality, power, mind and soul they represent the universe but combined they can do anything like wiping out half of universe with a clap of an asscheek."

ooooooooooooooh~

....

....

....

"Or snap of a finger."

"Well my is funny."

"So what you're saying is if all the Infinity Stones are combined we can erase half of the universe." Ask shigaraki.

"Yes but only the strongest can wield the stones and control them and handle the power they produce."

"Like all might or all for one." Said kendo

"Oh please they don't stand a chance I mean in thier prime I think they can handle one of the stones but altogether hell those suckers would die. Not to mention the Infinity Stones can only be found in the universe."

"Are they in our universe." Ask nezu

"No they were but we realize it's great threat that poses so we have midoriya gathered them all and Destroy them." Everyone look towards midoriya who was finishing up eating his lunch.

"Midoriya you had the Infinity Stones that's so cool." Said mina

"Cool yes but it was no fun just having the stones in my grab it feel like my body was about to explode like one for all but on steroids. Hell I'm lucky I'm even alive then use the Dragon Balls he revived me the Infinity Stones are too powerful and dangerous that's why they must be destroyed." Midoriya slowly look towards his hand that had the stones.

"Wish we can see midoriya had stones." Said nejire

"Don't worry I got a picture."