Mama Deku

"Alright happy mother's day bicthes"

"Oh shit it's mother day" said kaminari

"Indeed and for that will send you back to your world to spend it over for that looks like a universe with midoriya being a mama."

Everyone look towards the screen.

Midoriya was setting up the table as kota and eri came into the room and sat down. "Now kids well I'm preparing the dinner I'll be out soon." Midoriya said as he walks to the kitchen. As he left kota and eri both stared each other dead in the eye with a angry look.

"Wait I remember this I was babysitting kota I was watching over eri" said midoriya.

Kota and eri both blush while sweating nervously as everyone continues to watch.

Both kids BMW child's begin fighting as the cameras midoriya cooking while in the background both kids still fight.

"I thought you kids were friends" ask mirio

"They are but before that they were jealous at each other cuz midoriya love both of them but they don't like sharing you." "So they try everything to make him love him more"

"Kota eri you know I love you both right" said midoriya

Both kids nod.

"Here comes the funny part"

Kota then charge to Eri with a bat.

Eri charges kota with a sword

Kota with a axe

Eri with a chainsaw

Kota with a flamethrower

Eri with a plasma rifle

Kota with a lightsaber

Eri with a lightsaber too

Midoriya then shouted "Kids do I hear lightsabers" both of them froze in place and said "no".

.....

.....

"Alright dinner will be ready soon" midoriya said continues to cook.

Kota and eri to see the room was a complete mess and cookie restaurant cleaning everything shoving broken material in a closet, setting up the table, everything and quickly sat down and the door as midoriya walks out with a plate full of soft tacos.

"Alright dinner" midoriya said a sat down.

"Oh wait I forgot the the napkins be right back" midoriya left as kota and eri smile but as the camera move under the table it revealed about code and Theory both have pistols Aiming at the each other.

Kota whispered "Deku is my one horn" eri replied "He's mine Waterboy"

Off the distance show all of class 1a standing there in shock for they saw the whole thing.

"So are we going midoriya" ask kaminari

"How about we wait until those two are asleep" said mina while pointing at kota and eri.

The screen went black

"Kids where did you get those weapons" ask aizawa

"We got them from Deku's dresser" kota answer

"Young midoriya you have weapons in your room" ask all might

"Well yes I know most of my weapons are at home in my storage closet" said midoriya

"Your what" said inko

"Alright how about we talk about this when we come back here again because I believe you guys have mothers who want to spend time with you happy Mother's Day readers and be nice to your mother"