Deku vs Asta

"Wow what a vacation." Luffy said as he and the others arrived to the theater where they saw a shit ton if different izuku's getting snacks or popcorn while some were talking. "The fuck is going on!" Everyone shouted getting all the izukus attention.

"Oh hey me."

"Hey me's what's going on."

Russian deku walks up. "It's a new death battle evolving prime me versus Asta."

"Yeah so we gather to watch it." Goku deku said.

"Really!" Izuku was exited when few people ask. "What's death battle."

Everyone who knows what death battle is look at them as the Guardians arrives. "Well let us explains death battle is from the YouTube universe which to find all the greatest continent like devilartemis, vanossgaming and reddit story."

"Its basically where they place two different franchises characters and have them duke it out to death it's fucken awesome."

"Hold on we got kids here I don't think we shouldn't let the- where the kids." Susan ask when they saw the kids and izuku by the door theater room. "SHUT THE FUCK UP LETS WATCH DEATH BATTLE!!" They ran in with the izukus following behind.

"You were saying.

Everyone got in a seat as the classic death battle music.

"LET'S GO!!!!!!" All the izukus shouted as it started.

Afterwards

"Wow I honestly I thought Midoriya it." Mina said.

"Agreed I mean granted he didn't have magic and he was incredibly smart but I guess it wasn't enough to take on the Fairy Tail Naruto." Ash said which Naruto rolls his eyes. "How long are people going to continue calling him that."

"As long we want by the way."

"Well I exited to see Vegito versus Gogeta." Ruby said.

"Yeah I always wonder which Fusion was the strongest hey where all the izukus." Goku said making everyone look to see them all gone even their own as they kids enjoy the snacks that was left for them. "Kids where izuku." The kids answered. "They left saiding something about Justice for prime deku."

The Guardians eyes widen as they looked at each other. "They wouldn't/they wouldn't"

Black clover Universe

In many city's where ItsYaBoiMeech izuku the prince and LRGriffin izuku aizawa destroying everything with their special attack.

"Renegade for life!"

Around the world all izukus from the wateryappolow16 universe were costing Mayhem and destruction while at black bull was being burn down to the ground with all members were getting cook alive by btoons Pyro izuku.

Soon we find Fallout427 izuku and hfjjjdjcnccj hush were holding a bloody pulp Asta as KnightRider_34 demon prince kill Asta demon bothers while izuku was grabbed a bat. "This one for all me's in the Dekuverse."

Back at the theater

Back at the theater

Everyone was waiting for the Izukus when they arrived many of them were cover in blood, some had loot and big boy deku was eating a sever arm. "Best food ever." They all said their goodbyes as izuku smiles while holding a bloody bat. "Uh... Midoriya what did you do." Aizawa ask sacred.

"Well I tell what I should have done after the goku vs superman death battle."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright so another break."

"Yes!"

[Win or lose we can all agree you don't fuck with the deku.]