Carnage

We find our cast of characters in the lobby waiting for the Guardians to come out of the theater room for they has a surprise for them.

"What is taking them so long." Mina wines as the others were waiting as well.

"Well mina the Guardians did say it was a surprise." Shin said.  

Just then the door open revealing the Guardians as they walk towards the cast with a smiles.

"Sorry for the but we finally finished."

"Take you guys."

The cast walk in to see the the whole room was completely different.

"Wow this look so amazing." Said everyone.

Midoriya ask "did you guys make a budget increase."

"No zarbon ruin our last set so we had to get a new one."

Ooooooh~

"Anyway this give us a chance to change the room plus it's October what you mean Halloween is coming up soon and we decided to change it up for this special occasion."

"Why is that." Ask aizawa

"Because we're going to watch some Dark, Twisted and fucked up universe's so kiddos playroom for the rest of October." The kids were sad but suddenly small bowls of candy appeared in front of them as dark Guardian smile.

"Alright kid please come along to the playroom. " Zach said as the kids followed him.

"Now let's begin."

Everyone got in their seats while some couples were in the same seat as they got comfortably.

"Let start the show."

The screen open up showing mineta walking with a bag with some groceries as he walk to some house. "Can't believe I pick mt lady and I do is cleaning her damn house can't believe."

Everyone was confuse when dark Guardian started laughing.

"Oh ahahha I'm dying Oh but if people don't understand this was a day after the sports festival when everyone's signed up to join Heroes. So mineta pick mt lady and all he did was to clean her place while she lay on the couch eating chips and reading magazines it was hilarious."

The heroes and villains look at mt lady who slowly cover herself with a blanket as mineta was having flashback from that day. Soon after they continues to watch the show.

Mineta got to her place and open the door. "Alright I got what you want so what ne-" mineta stop as he notices that lights was off so he turn them to reveal a bloody living room. The walls had blood  spatters, the floor was had claws mark, while the couch was covered in blood as the cushions were soaked in.