Chp.3 The Mission

-AUTHOR POV-

All Might came by to talk to Izuku and his other classmates about this mission he was talking about, soon All Might told Iida to call the all of his calls mates from 1-A. As he does, all of Class1-A meet up in the living room with All Might...

Iida: Alright, that's everyone.

Izuku: So, what's with this mission All Might?

Kirashima: Yeah, and what's so important about this mission included us to go??

All Might: Right. This mission isn't just just an ordinary one, it's a mission that I need to bring some of you with us.

Sero: Us?? Who's Us??

Gran Torino: He's referring to him and me as well.

Suddenly, Gran Torino, All Might's teacher and Izuku's agency hero arrived as well...

Izuku: Oh hey! Gran Torino!

Gran Torino: Hey kid, it's been a while.

Ochaco: Hey Deku, you know him??

Izuku: Yeah, I worked with him during our agency tasks, and yet he's All Might's teacher!

Iida: I see. But isn't he too old to do hero stuffs?

Gran Torino: I may look old, but I still got some fighting in me.

All Might: *Whispers* Not to mention he's yet grumpy and-

Gran Torino: You say something Toshinori!?!

All Might: N-Nothing sir! Not at all!

Gran Torino: Hmph! Well alright then, enough fooling around, me and All Might came here for a reason, which he did told you about a mission, that will also include some of you in it.

All Might: Yes, apparently we heard rumors that a small village has been saying that there's loud complains near the snow area where their living. Causing the river to flow higher and higher and it's possible it's gonna flood the village too any time. That's why I'm going to need some of you young ones to come along with this mission. But don't worry, I've already chosen the ones who will be coming with us to head over to the area. The once who will come with us are Young Midoriya...

Gran Torino: Katsuki Bakugau...

All Might: Shoto Todoroki...

Gran Torino: Eijiro Kirashima...

All Might: Tenya Iida...

Gran Torino: Momo Yaoyorozu...

All Might: Hanta Sero...

Gran Torino: And lastly, Denki Kaminari.

The ones that were called from Gran Torino and All might will be the ones to go to the mission with them....

All Might: The ones that we've called you will be coming with us. The rest of you will stay here and keep enjoying your day.

Gran Torino: Now the ones we called, put on your hero costumes, we'll be leaving in a couple of minutes. We'll be waiting outside.

All Might and Gran Torino then exit the building soon to wait for them outside...

Kirashima: Oh man! A mission with two pro heroes!? That's awesome!

Kaminari: And yet we get to work with All Might as well! Sweet!!

Sero: Hey Midoriya, you've always been working with All Might every time, how is it??