Chp.8

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 HOUR LATER-

As an hour pass, Izuku and his friends alongside with All Might, Aizawa and Gran Torino, were already getting ready to head back to UA as soon Izuku and his friends get in their uniforms that Aizawa brought them from UA. Soon after, they all were ready to head back to UA...all they have to do is wait on (YN), knowing that Aizawa brought spare clothes for (YN) to put on and shoes too. So Izuku and the others waited for him to come out. As they did, (YN) finally came out from the hospital with Aizawa, wearing some clothes, An all light green shirt, purple pants, and black shoes...

Izuku: Oh (YN)! You're here finally!

Kaminari: Hey! Lookin good my man! Those clothes really suit you!

(YN): ...

Sero: Hehe, he means you look cool with those clothes you have.

(YN): O-Oh...thank you...

Aizawa: Well now, since we're all here, we should head back already then.

Izuku: O-Oh wait! Aizawa-Sensei!

Aizawa: Hmm?

Izuku: I was wondering if all of us can walk back to UA and we'll, while we're walking, we can show (YN) around the city, you know...

Aizawa: Hmm. Well okay. Just get home safe and don't get into trouble please.

Izuku: Okay!

Aizawa: Very well, I'll see you all back at UA.

Aizawa soon walks over to the Limo with All Might and Gran Torino as he explain to them about Izuku and the others walking back to UA with (YN) showing him around the city, they were okay with it as well, soon to leave already...

Iida: Midoriya, why wanting to walk back to UA if we could have gone with Aizawa-Sensei??

Midoriya: Well I was thinking we should walk back at UA, and show (YN) around the city and experience it in the city, you know, the food, the malls, market, everything.

Iida: Hmm. That does sound like a good idea.

Momo: Besides, I don't mind walking, it could be fun hanging out with my friends.

Todoroki: Hm. I don't mind as well...

Kirashima: Yeah!

Bakugau: ...Whatever.

Kaminari: Oh come on Bakugau. At least be happy for once-

Bakugau: Shut it dunce face!

Kaminari: Hehe, okay okay.

Iida: Well now. Shall we get going??

Izuku: Yeah! Come on (YN), we're gonna show you the city and how many great stuffs it has!

(YN): ..Okay.

And so, Izuku and his friends started walking over to UA alongside with (YN) too. Soon as they arrive at the city, (YN) started looking around as he witness to see how huge it is and seem so surprised as well...

(YN): W-Woah. This is a city?

Izuku: Yup! This is our home city!

(YN): Home city??? So...all this...is your home?? This huge city..??

Iida: Well not quiet, but we considered it as home cause we all live here, and all these people around are like family to us.

(YN): Woah....these buildings...their so big...