The Finale

When I woke up I was shackled to a wall in a strange stone room with Tommy and Billy with me.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked in a state of shock. 

Billy and Tommy both looked terrified and I just didn't know what to do. "Agnessaidthatshewasn'tAgnesherandherfreakyrabbitarequietaccordingtoBillyyouaren'twhoyouareandIdon'tknowifanythingisrealanymore," Tommy said all at once as if he was using his super speed to talk.

"Slower Tom," I tried to comfort him and give him a side hug but he flinched away from me.

"Sorry Lucy, er- whatever your name is, we just don't know you," Billy said sympathetically.

"You can hear me though right William, so tell me, tell Thomas too while you're at it, what's going on in my head, what are my memories because you both aren't the only ones who aren't not okay right now," I cried and I know I was guilt tripping them a bit but I couldn't help it. I'm upsetr, my best friends hate me now or something and I got magically aged up from four to freaking nine in the span of what a week, two maybe. 

"You-you're name is Kyla Drake, you only came to Westview because the social workers said you and your older brother had to stay with your grandparents Sharon and Todd because when you both were blipped your parents died. You're brother Bobby stayed to finish the rest of the school year and you came early and got stuck in this mess. We-we aged you up and now you're alone and you feel...hurt," He trailed off to a whisper. 

"You're holding things back, I don't know what because I still can't remember because Wanda is pushing things back still, but Billy please, just, please. You both are my best friends, you know me whether my name  is Lucy or Kyla or Cassidy or something. I need you, both of you."

Tommy looked like he was about to say something, better have been an apology, when a door opened to reveal the wicked witch of the west. 

"How touching," she smirked and undid the heavy shackles just to use her weird purple magic to put the strongest string ever around our necks and choke us before teleporting onto the street Tommy and I in her right hand and BIlly in her left. 

Wanda showed up while we were struggling and Agatha just laughed darkly.

"Get off of me! Let go of my brother and my gi- friend," Tommy choked out from the binding on his neck. 

I tried to freeze the string from my neck up to her hand but she just laughed. "That's not gonna work little mutant," she chuckled and did something so I was slightly lifted off the ground cutting off my air even more. I let out a strangled scream and saw black in my vision but didn't let it take over.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda asked Agatha and said witch floated to the ground letting me breath a little bit easier. 

Tommy grabbed my hand and turned his face to see me slightly and he mouthed "I'm sorry." I just squeezed his hand and nodded accepting his apology. He let go of my hand and we went back to trying to pry the stupid ropes off of our necks.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it," Agatha said to Wanda. She gave us a little slack and the boys ran forward while I ducked under and went backwards before going forwards. When I realized I escaped it I saw Agatha pull the twins back and so did Wanda and she shot her red energy at her while I hit her with a beam of ice. 

Agatha fell on the floor and Wanda turned towards us, "Go to your room. Lucy go with them," she said with desperation and fear leaking from her voice.

"No way, we're staying with you."

"Come on, mom we can help."

"I'm not your kid I'm staying and you can't tell me what to do."

 "Listen to your mother, boys. Kyla I wouldn't mind if you stayed behind, there's oh so much I can teach you."