-Chapter Three-

Present

Jimin went back to his home, taehyung picked him up from jin's house. He yet again was alone, laying in the cold mattress having thoughts again. He didn't do anything but thinking. Seems like a daily routine. But today he had different thoughts, not the usual one. He cannot just sit, think, cry and be empty all the time.

Jimin's words were echoing in his mind, he was right.

It cannot be always like this. Jin needed to confront jungkook about this, he so needed to do this. Realizing that nothing hurts more knowing that you yourself are the one hurting yourself all the way. He wanted some space. For himself, for jungkook, for their relationship relationship to get any worse.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Jin woke up early, he wanted the plan to go just as he wants. Seeing jungkook still sleeping, he moved on doing his daily routine. Jungkook will be up soon, and get ready for work. So he made his way to the kitchen making breakfast for both of them. He usually don't cook for both of them now because jungkook have his breakfast in his office. But today he wanted him to have it here while they talk. Maybe having breakfast together can help him get rid of some of his thoughts. Or who knows... Maybe the last breakfast he had with jungkook.

Setting the plates in the table and organizing the chairs, he saw jungkook coming towards him in his work suit with shock in his face.
"Good morning" jin said giving him a small smile.

"A very good morning to you too Babe. You woke up early and also made breakfast today, Woah is something special today?" jk said while settling himself on the chair, gesturing jin to sit with him.

"no it's nothing special, and it doesn't have to be a something special for me to make breakfast for us both. Just missed the way we used to sit, chat and have breakfast " it wasn't anything special ofcourse. He wanted to sort few things out today. Jk just hummed and started having his breakfast, moaning at the taste of it and praising jin for how good his cooking skills were. You may think that jk do loves him, he is not so ignorant and is alo praising. But no. It only is a praise he just said, didn't meant it. he only made bacons and eggs toast. Well that isn't the focus of their current relationship.

He was hurt knowing that jungkook didn't tell him that he was going to a club. will he stop jungkook from going there if he told him? No. Why not tell him anything about his business? It was so not like the jungkook before. Love is not only kisses and hugs. Its way more than that. And jin is not getting all that other things in love like they had.

"why are you looking at me like that? Wanna ask something?" jk asked looking at jin as he finished his breakfast and was getting up, also noticing that jin didn't ate the food yet.

"yeah" was all he got.

"oh what is it?" he asked, while wearing his watch.

"Are you falling out of love with me?"
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

A/N : super short update sksksk. Oh how much i wanted to copy paste the next chap here but didn't. And also re reading all of this I can't believe how shittier the writing style got by this chap. This was my first book (actually jinnie and hyungs is but that's just cringe oneshot) So this book is not really the best of mine but not the worst. I have so many other books in drafts, will be going to publish few more. And i can proudly said that by time my writing skill improved.

Word count: 660