-Chapter Five-

No pov

".... I'm moving out"

"w-what?"

The silence that took its place afterwards was heavy. The atmosphere became so thick, so thick that it was suffocating jungkook to no end. Why? Why is seokjin moving out?

"See jungk-"

"NO! HOW CAN WE FIX IT IF U WANT TO MOVE OUT!! THIS IS NOT GOING TO DO ANY BETTER TO OUR RELATIONSHIP-"

"Junkook please listen-"

"I WILL NOT, I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS. I GET IT I WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKED UP BUT IM ALSO THE ONE WHO WANTS TO FIX IT. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME?"

"You don't get it, please-"

"THERE'S NOTHING-"

"PLEASE FOR SAKE STOP SHOUTING, ITS HURTING ME"

Seokjin knew this information will make jungkook mad but what else can he do. He wanted some space. Moving out can give his overwhelming emotions and feelings some time and it can make few things better. It can help him be himself like he was before. It wasn't a bad idea. Was it?

Junkook's sudden outburst wasn't helping him either. It felt like kook was blaming him for everything. Yes he wanted to be with him, wanted to fix it. But he had different coping ways. Being more understandable is what jungkook needs to be for having a stable relationship.

"I-im sorry. Im sorry for shouting. But please leaving won't do any better. P-please!"

Jungkook embraced seokjin in a tight hug. One hand wrapping around his waist and other around his shoulder, holding it tight and so protectively, like if he let go his hold.. seokjin might run away. Burying his face in the crook of seokjin's neck. Sobbing.

"Kookie" jin sighed, caressing jungkook's back to calm him, his chest felt tight seeing jungkook cry, it was after such a long time he had witnessed jungkook like this. Memories crashed again. Times when jungkook was so stressed, he became kook's pillar, gave him a shoulder to lean on and cry, made sure that he was never alone, he was with him. Jin was always with jungkook.

Moving he made jungkook sit on the couch, sitting beside him. Realizing it wasn't a great time to say it all. He could have said that after, jungkook was even being late to his work. And he already gave the poor soul more stress. He felt guilty. Heck! He shouldn't have told him he's moving cause he didn't even packed his stuff yet, it would be hard packing now as jungkook is against him moving out.

Everything is all over the place.......

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

A/N : A really really short update sksk. And im sorry for disappearing. I was caught up with my studies and had no motivation to write plus got a new phone, so it took some time to transfer some stuffs from my previous device. But don't worry i won't be leaving my books unfinished. For making you more relieved i can say that this is a finished book but i have written it all in a copy lmao. So it takes time to write here.. and i was just too lazy to write these days. Im so sorry. Please look forward to it~
Thank you for 900+ views~
☁️🦋Have a amazing day!

Word count: 545