-Chapter Four-

"Are you falling out of love with me?"

Jungkook was caught up by the sudden question asked in a monotone. He knew something was off about jin but why this question? Was jin doubting his love? He looked up to see jin's eyes bore at him, the once bright doe eyes filled with nothing but emptiness. He noticed how he had eye bags, dark circles, looking thinner than usual, his voice holding no emotions .

Why is he noticing all of this now?

All it took was just a question to make him realize how much of damage has been done. He regretted his actions, he did them so much! Remembering all his deeds these past months. Oh how ignorant he had become, never asking jin what he wants, asking if he's OK, heck when was the last time he talked or had fun with jin. He changed, he sure did; he wasn't like how he was before . It wasn't intentional, he didn't FALLED OUT OF LOVE WITH JIN. NEVER. But he ruined his relationship on his own. Even though he sometimes noticed jin's change in behaviour, he never asked him. Just what could've changed if he asked.

Tears welled up in his eyes, he himself made jin think that he falled out of love, he was at fault for this! He didn't have any reason for his ignorance, he didn't showed any love to jin these past months. Jin didn't need to tell him what he did wrong, he knows what went wrong. The one to blame is only him.

He realized all of this now, just by a question.

He hurriedly made his way to were jin was standing, sliding one of his arm around his waist and other hand cupping the back of jin's head. "n-no! I haven-"

"please don't hurry your answer to it. You are saying this out of panic; I want you to take time and think about it. As for me i need some time for myself too, no matter how much i want to believe that you still love me or maybe you actually do but I can't deny that we both are lost. Even i have started doubting if i love you or not, but deep inside i know i can never fall out of love with you...I am having mixed feelings, right now its so hard for me to say all of this. . A lot of questions are still surrounding me, there's a lot to it. We both need some time to ourselves. I want to think about it, and so do you." jin let out; looking at jungkook's eyes which were teary. His eyes were getting blurred by tears too. Jungkook looked so regretful that all he wanted was to think that jk loved him and all he need was a confront to realize what he did. But that's not how it works.

"seokjin baby I know what I did! I don't really now how to say or make you believe... But i love you baby! I do! I know I have been really ignorant and to be honest this question made me realize it more , I knew you were sad but i didn't ask and let go of it and that's what I think it messed it up and I'm regretting my actions so much. I didn't falled out seriously- I don't have reasons for my behavior. Please! but I don't need to think, I will always love u baby please believe me!" jungkook knew these weren't the right words to say at such a scenario, his words that were spoken out loud were much different from what he wanted to say.

" jungkook" seokjin started, cupping jungkook cheeks to wipe of the tears that were painting his tanned skin. "i love you too... But I'm not calling off our relationship. We just need time to think. You are hurrying your words. Calm down and focus on your feelings, it's not going to resolve in a day. Its not too late, we can fix this-"

"yeah we will fix this! I will make it up. We can do it-"

"Jungkook, jungkook please listen. I'm not in a good state nor are you. We both are not sure of our words; we are not focusing on our true feelings. Maybe giving each other personal time can make some things easier for us."

"w-what do you mean by giving personal time?" Jungkook was trembling, he didn't wanted to imagine the worst things that could happen.

A sigh was left by jin, he looked around a little bit and fixed his gaze again on jungkook's eyes. It was really hard telling this. Jungkook really didn't falled out of love, it looked like so. He loves jungkook and he knows he didn't falled out too and can tell how his lover was right now, he could sense the raw emotions of jungkook . But there were a lot of things to clear.

" jungkook I just want to let you know that, I am not mad at you; I'm hurt but I'm not mad and especially I don't want you to blame this all to yourself. This happens in life. We need to be understanding, I want to make our relationship like we had it before, we can. And I- I should stop using the phrase 'falling out of love' because I think theres a lot of confusion and messed up things. Seeing you react like this Had given me a sense of relief that you haven't. So yeah to clear all of this and making a fresh start i need sometime for myself. And what i meant by giving ourselves some personal space is...... I'm moving out"

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
A/N: welp a lot of mixed feelings and emotions are there. I think this might be a lot to get cuz there's so much of different thoughts shared. And it isn't exactly what I wanted to express,, my thoughts weren't so clear back then, so is the characters. Lol. You may notice all those repeated words and same styles. And might re write this book sometime again. As for now i want it to be published just like how it was written back. There will be a lot of misunderstanding and confusions further in this book. Both the characters and the writers writing style. Cause why would jin suddenly drop the 'fallen out of love' doubt of his? I do need opinions and thoughts on it. It's open for criticizing too, you can criticize my writing. I won't take it as hate, cuz it would help me write more better.. Bye, love you :)

Word count : 1126