-Chapter One-

Waking up again to find the one you love not being in your side, the coldness seeps in more. The cold weather wasn't a bother before, but now he feels it a lot more than it should have.

Caressing the mattres beside him, he founds himself deep in thoughts. Again.

Mornings for him were used to be filled with love, warmth, comfort and cuddles. What happened now? Why is it all cold and sad? "I don't know" he chuckled dryly.

Again and again and again and again....

Mind being occupied with the same depressing thoughts, Jin wonders what could have gone wrong in his relationship with jungkook.

Months, it's going on for months, and now it's close to being a year of his uncertainty for their love life. Gradually he had felt his love getting more and more distant from him. He didn't want that. He trusted his love. His jungkook loved him, didn't he...? But he shouldn't allow his mind to make all the decisions right? He shouldn't question jungkooks love for him. There has to be a reason behind it. He should not make assumptions!

But he can't help but think of these questions, it is obvious, it SO IS. It so feels like jungkook is falling out of love with him. Is it wrong to think so?

Not every couples are lovey dovey all the time, he knows that. It's different, he wasn't the one to doubt jungkook's love for silly things. Jungkook needed to focus on his business more, so jin understood it and supported him, being his pillar at that time. But it isn't the same now. Now is different from then.

The I love you's being shared daily doesn't hold any emotion. Maybe jin's does, sad emotions. Cause he loves jungkook a lot. But jungkook when he says that, it feels boring, not interested.
I love you has just become a phrase which meant nothing.

Rising from the bed, shaking all the thoughts of, well he tried to shake them of, but they are stubborn. He head towards the bathroom, continuing his daily routine as usual.

Oh forgot to say.... It has been so long since he had smiled genuinely, smiled for real, felt happy. Was a moment when it became all fake smile, fake happiness etc. Now he is just emotionless, the only emotion he has is sadness . Jungkook doesn't seem to notice that huh.

Getting out of the bedroom, he walks to the living room, only to find jungkook there, fixing his tie. As always getting ready for going to the company. Life of a CEO it is.

Jungkook looks up to see jin staring at him. They made eye contact, and jungkook for some reason felt weird, why? He don't know.

"Good morning Babe" jungkook says. All he got in return was a small good morning in low voice and jin walking past him to go to the kitchen. He turns to see jin making himself a cup of coffee, "I'll be home late today, got some work, don't stay up late for me" "ok" well jin was very moody today, that's what jungkook thought.

He walks up to jin, just to take his watch, jin again looks at him "so I'll be heading out now, bye Babe, love you" he says, plants a quick peck on jin's lips and heads towards the door.. "bye... Love you too" jin replied looking at jungkook's back.. And watching him exit through the door.

That's what really happens most of the time.

Was jin falling out of love? No he wasn't, he really really loves jungkook... Or did he loved.....? No, No never. He didn't, he cares about jungkook a lot. No way he is falling out.

Walking out of the kitchen with his coffee, he thinks of what he should do today, "maybe watch some series in Netflix, tidy up the place a little, oh i should call jimin later, maybe we can hangout out today"

Thinking of this as his today's schedule, he plops into the couch and scrolled through some series, didn't really enjoyed it, but watched anyways, atleast some time passed. Feeling bored again, he called jimin,

"oh jin it's you, how are you? Called after a day oh gosh haha"

"Ahh sorry for not calling yesterday, I was a bit under the weather"

"what?! Jin are you ok now?"

"don't worry minnie! I'm feeling all right, and on top of that I called for asking something"

"oh take care your yourself, if u feel any discomfort call me first, I'll run myself to your house. And what is it you wanna ask?"

"hehe why are you so sweet Minnie?? And i wanted to know if you're free today, kinda thought of hanging out, it's been really long since we hanged out right? Maybe do some chit chats, movies-"

"omg yes yesss! I'm so veryyy free today, haven't had some quality time with my bestie,, when do you wanna meet up? "

"im free anytime, you decide it, I'll pick you up from your house"

"ehhemm, how about 10 am, we can hang out all day, I have nothing to do, we can do some shopping too! Oh my I'm already excited"

"OK, sounds great, I'll tidy up the house quick and get ready, let's have some fun"

"imma go get ready fast, let's talk when we meet OK, byee, see you sooon hehe"

"yeah bye, see you soon too haha"

He hung up the call, seems like his day was going to be spent well, and not wasted.

"well i think i should call jungkook and inform him too.. Nah better to text him"

He hurriedly texted him, went tidying up, and got ready, he wasn't going to feel lonely today. A small smile forming on his usually poker face.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

A/N: Hope you liked the first chapter, please look forward to it, comments can make me feel more confident, your views and opinion can help me a lot! Love you~ ☁️🦋

Word count: 1017