Chapter-22💖💖

Best guesser🤔🤔: paintblob

Next day morning.........

3 girls walk into the mansion as if they own it......

They called durai anna who noticed them and stood there agast....

He was brought here after the boys decided to stay here with their grandma and he was a loyal worker for them so they brought him along....

Girl1 : veetuku important anavanga vantha gavanikanum nu theriyatha??

Durai anna: ila ma na ungala ipo than pathen.....

Girl2: they are not that well mannered here shreya inga vela pakravangala vaikura edathula vaika mattanga

Girl3 : athulya wait... Hey poi aravind baby, apram achu and arjun moonu pethayum kootitu va.....

Ada amanga those three were shreya athulya and sana..... I hope you all remember dheeras and dharshus step sister whom they planned for arjun to marry aniku kooda sri ta vangi kattikitane.......

Voice from the back: i dont think there is any need for it considering all of them including the ones you needed are standing right back.... And before getting into what you want please don't step inside this house again if you want to degrade our durai anna here we call him anna because he is also a part of this family.....

Dheera: adii....( shows her hand)  can i know for what your here shreya and what do you want?

Shreya: i am not here for you i came to my boyfriend whom that crap stole from me ( showing her hands toward sri)

Arjun: shreyaaaaaa

Shreya: your shouting on me for her... Arju she stole you from me all of them all those three stole you three from us...... I know this is just a forced marriage done to please that patti....
Come on arjun..... I love you..... Cant you feel it.... Your mine.....

Arjun: shut up shreya....

Sana: Dont shout at her Arjun whatever she is telling the truth right? You three promised us that you will be coming for the award function tomorrow no matter what but suddenly that Ashwin has messaged athulya he wont be coming.....

Ashwin:  we said we will be coming but we can't come now as your dates leaving our wives here......

Athulya: but you promised me achu

Dharshu: can you all stop the drama

Sana: ohh please the drama is all because of you

Adi: another word on dharshu i say this i will show you hell

Sana : why do you get so angry?  Secret boyfriend heh

Rasha: He is my boyfriend and they both are brother and sister another word on any of them i dont think it will take a minute for me to slit your bloody neck you get it