Chapter -30💖💖

Vangoo vangoo ellarum adutha tent la enna panrainga nu papom....

Povomaa...???

ShanDheer's Tent

Dheera is sitting as statue as per Shanjay's words..

Shanjay took baby steps towards her and sat next to her and took her
in his lap....

Dheera gasped and asked.

Dheera: shanju ena panra?

Shanjay: shhh... Edhum pesadha... Statue nu sonnen.. statue pesi entha oorla papa patha.....

Slowly......

He started playing with her hairs... ....

Admiring her face as if he was memorizing her face......

While she sat there ....on his lap without any movement except for the red hue that reached on to her cheeks , ear tips and neck......

Making her look like an angel ..... all red and alluring.......

Shanju slowly left the strand of hair he was twirling in his fingers and moved the strand that disturbed his beautiful view and tucked it behind her ear.....

As he caressed her cheeks chill breeze blew through the small opening used as a window in the tent .....

Making Dheera shudder......

For the first time in history....

Dheera felt nervous and couldn't think properly.......

Noticing this shanju chuckled lightly and smirked.....

His chuckle making her to fall for him all over.....

He starts to caress her eyes .... then slowly moves his fingers downwards towards her nose

Then slowly caresses her cheeks,

traces her earlobes,

next slowly yet firmly holds her lips giving her a slight peck .....

then on to her neck, collar bone , arms so softly and passionately...

For the first time dheera felt a chill breeze spreading all over her nerves and felt weak in her knees..

She was affected with each of
his touch but couldn't react.......

He enjoyed seeing her being so helpless and in a pool of desire .....

And he continued his assault on her running his fingers over her stomach on the midriff area ever so slowly and sensationally creating a havoc within her......

When he reached her navel .... he flicked on it with his index finger as she took her a sharp breath inside....

Her eyes all bulged out ,eyebrows scrunched his papa looked like a kitten to him ......

Even though she was a lioness to the world she wantedly or to be said unknowingly became a kitten to her love.....

He bites her right above her navel and sucks it giving her a love bite and slowly went to her ears......

Shanjay: Adiye en aasa pondati ..... nee enaku mattum than na unqku mattum than inimel evanukavuthu pavam pakren atha panrenu ennaya thaniya vitutu pona .....

And bit her earlobes ever so lightly.....

That's it she completely lost and hugged him tightly..

Making shanjay give a victory smile..

RashDi's Tent

Rasha froze on hearing the condition..