Chapter 36💖💖

Next day vidinjachu...

Today is the day, iniku dhan ellarum avanga avanga pudhu working places la join panna poranga... So vaanga enna panranga nu pakalam...

So first Arshi...

Arshi is gonna take care of KG...

So avangaluku endha extra makeovers um ila... Jolli ah simple ah kelambitanga...

Aduthu namma Rashdi...

They gonna take over SAF...

To bring it up back to its position...
Next AAA will be taken care of by Azrah...  ( faz and farah)

First tym jodi ah vela paka pora kushi la kelambi poranga paya pullainga rendum...

Aprm namma DARKS ah Sid pathuka poran...

Inga dhan avanuku oru twist iruku... Adhu enna nu pinnadi papom...

Aprm kadaisiya... Edhiri naatukulla poradhu..

Tan tan tan .........

Shandheer um Ashvi um...

Avanga enna va poranga nu papom...

Ashvi: ( ashwin and kavi )

Ashvi visits KR Companies in the pretext of a medical assistance team...

They entered KRC,

In reception

Kavi: Excuse me

Receptionist: Yes mam..! How can I help you?

Kavi: I have to meet ur MD... Regarding the new medical assistance team...

Receptionist: (gives a call and then) Mam knja neram wait pannunga...
Ulla oru interview poitu iruku... Adhuku aprm neenga poi pakalam...

Kavi: Thank you... and one more thing innoru thati en purushan cum assistant ah sight adicha i think i will be complaining to your boss for sure keeping in mind i belong to the darks and co hospitals... with a smirk and moves away with swag with ashwin behind her on tow with a smirk and mentally noting down this to tease her for later...

Ashvi waits in the waiting area...

Once the interview gets over, they met the MDs and the bagged the medical assistance contract under their hospital's name...

So ini, Kavi KRC oda medical assistance head n namma Ash avanga assistant...

So ini ellarum settle aana edathula enna ennalam nadakudhu nu aduthu aduthu papom...

In interview .....

First shanjay goes to the receptionist

Shanjay: helo i am shanjay ... i am here for the interview that being conducted for the PA posting... could you guide me through??

Receptionist: ohh hey handsome... i think i am free enough to even accompany you as my shift starts 30 min later only...

Shanjay: oh sure...

Dheera enters in her attitude with long steps confidence oozing out of her with her cold face her black rimmed glasses highlighting her emotionless eyes....

Though she was underdressed compared with her surrounding and on the first look gives of a nerd vibe .nobody would think that again after standing along her side .... her aura  that clearly made her an odd one out ... showing off that she is a sigma female and alpha female.....her hands that clutched her file and portfolio firm but did not grip it ....