Chapter - 27💖💖

Authors note

I know very unusual to have this first but yeah.....

This chapter is very special.....
You know why because the llot and rough smetch have been done by one of my very dear readers and sister...

MyselfSweetie

This sweetheart here was very much worried that there was no guess section last chapter and she very badly wanted to guess so i offered her this unique opportunity and to be honest she has done a very good job....

I asked for the plot or a one liner with the characters and she agreed immediately and started on with her work ...... Really thankfull to her and this chapter is completely dedicated to MyselfSweetie......

And yes for sure there is  guess section right at the end of the chapter dont miss it......

Authors pov

They all complete their packing and slept as they have to start early the next morning...

The dawn broke and thy were all very much excited to start their bike ride.....

Aravinds pov

Good morning everyone cha ungala pathu ethana naal achuu la .....

Ellam intha loosu author nala onnu update thara mattira ila athula ennaya bit part ah use pantu ambo nu vitara .....

Ithula na main character nu description vera ...kaila mattuve la aniku iruku dii unaku

Author : poda deii poda..... na unkooda sanda podra strength kooda ilama iruken enaku thookam varuthu....... cha kalaila thoongrathe oru sogam than yaaa.......

Aravind : podi somberii na en pondatiya rasika poren.....

I saw my pondati who was sleeping cutely with her back hugging me and her snuggling more into my back......

I slowly turned around in her embrace without disturbing her ......

Mini aravind: ayyoo enna azhaga iruka ..... ayyo en sinungara ....

Ayyo ammeyyy ......

Shock shock shockkkkk......

Enna ava patuku izhuthu nala nejula thalai vachu paduthuta ..........

And he hugged her a bit more tight and dozed off again........

Authors pov.....

At sharp 8

Everyone were ready down here in the hall ....

( their outfits and bikes will be intoduced at the end or with the nexf chapter)

Dheera: okay athisayama ellarum ready aitinga..... ila oruthi missing enga ava