Chapter- 25💖💖

Best guesser🤔🤔:
girl_im_your_candy

Ashwin eyes were blood shot ......
His body was stiff with him gripping the sheets under ..........

What he did was unexpected for both kavi and himself ..........

He pulled her with so much force that she couldnt register anything in her mind regarding what was happening to her and fell straight on to his
lap ......

Even though she felt happy her eyes widened and tried to move up immediately but Ashwin hold on to her like his life depended on it and huged her with his face on her shoulder buried...........

And exactly she sensed her shoulder getting wet and turned ashwins face forecefully to see his eyes welledup with tears ready to fall......

Kavi: ashwineyyy...... Hey..en alara....

Ashwin: ennaya vittu pogatha kavi..pls understand sathiyama na antha gothumadappava love panla na unnaya than love panren ...... I love you...... Ennaya vittutu pogatha pls en amma kapren enakunu irukura ore naal nee than neeyum poita na anathaiya aiduven.......

Kavi : got laugh .......

Ashwin: enna ma sirikura......

Kavi: ila ashwiney you look like a baby when you cry and you know what i am not going to leave you for anything....... And athu enna anathai ...en aravind mama ila arjun ila en patti ila......

Ashwin : en nelamaiya patha unaku siripu varutha.....avanga lm irukanga ma ana i was alway a choice .......

Epovume preference was for aravind or arjun onnu avan periyavan nu solli respect kudukanum nu sollavanga ila avan chinnavn nu vittu kuduthu poga solliduvanga every time each and everytime......

you know what athu yaar thappum ila its just life enaku avanga mela kovam ila infact i love my bros the most ana oru yekam yaarum ennaya apdi pamper panna mattangalanu ...... Nee panra antha chinna chinna vishayangal ( it was not mentioned in the story but pls imagine it yourself) the way you choose my dress , iron it and keep it ready but doesnt say anything and run out of the room ,the way you always keep an eyewhether i ate or not ......

Kavi: ada kd fellow ....... Ithelam therinjuma sollama iruntha.....

Ashwin: ama madam apdiye kekra nelamaila iruntheenga ethuku eduthalum summa summa athulya athulya nu tu enakum antha gothum dappavukum oru samantham um ila.....inime ava pecha nee edutha na unkitta pesave matten.......

Kavi: sorry ashwineyyy (with a cute puppy face )

Ashwin: unaku innonu theriuma?

Kavi: ennathu?

Ashwin: enaku unga Dheera va romba pidikum ....unaku aduthathu ennaya pamper panna ore alu .....aniku ennaya avanga defend panra po enaku enga amma va pakra mariye irunthuchu ena avanga than enaya defend pannanga u know like a sister ...........

Kavi: ahaan ........ ( with such a bright a bright smile on her face )

Ashwin: ama

Kavi: i love you ashwineyyyyy

Ashwin: i love you too kannama

He hold her face tighly in one hand while balancing her with one hand and kissed her cheeks and looked directly in her eyes like for asking permission and.......

Voices...... Nanga ethuvume pakala.........

Ashwin stood up suddenly causing kavi to fall down.............

Kavi: ashwinwyyyyyy😣😣😣

Ashwin: ayyayooo sorry ma.......

Aravind : paavi deii .......en chellam tha keezha potutela and helped her to get up

Others all laughed .........

Ashwin blushed as usual and shivaangi was plum red..........

Ashwin: epo neengalam vantheenga

Rasha: athuva achu .....

Ashwin: eii kutta kathrika enna izhukura?

Rasha: mmm ...unaya... Na unga ellathayum sapda koopadlam nu vanthena apo inga oru pralayameh nadanthatu irunthuchu athan poi allathayum kootitu vanthen apo Dheera akka sonanga first wait panlam if it goes out of hand and then we will see nu ana gavanikalam ilayanu yosikurapo than .....

( note : none of them heard ashwin say about all the left out things and rasha is currently taling about kavi sonna antha divorce paper dialogues)

Dharshu: nee crt Dheera nu ennamo sonna athoda namma dheera kum etjics avuthu hair avuthu nu gavanika arambicha inga sandaiye matjiriye ilayee.....( with a teasing smile)

Arjun: ana athuku enda avangala keezha pota ..... Vekkama da raaja?

Ashwin: deiiiii

Ramanan: nala alu boss neenga ......

Dheera: heyy pothum pothum en thambiya kalaichathu ...ana ashwin ithelam konjam door close pannitu senjirkalam....

At this every one laughed out loud......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Authors note

Helooo everyone

Ellarum epdi irukeenga ......

And yes as usual sorry for the delay am really sorry.....

Guess?

How is our change im cast??

How was ashwin and kavis love proposal?

What do you all think about Dheera and ashwin?

Any other suggestions pls feel free to state it ......

Byeee
Deepika Anandakumar
Love yaaa😘😘😘