Chapter- 24💖💖

BEST GUESSER🤔🤔: nith0429

Dharshu: with our revealing we have another important thing or to be precise an announcement..........

Host: ohhh yeeeee.....girls you are full of content tonight...... You rock girls ...come on too much of suspense say it alouf

Sri sai: you all knew our bikes ...our skills ...and now our faces but dont you want to know our relationship status.....

She wiggled her eyebrows.......

Dheera: yepp and dont you want to know those unfortunate people......

Host: ohhh thats a hot one .........
We definitely want to know dont we?

The audience erupted into screams......

Dheera: i start ...... Yep i am committed...... I am engaged to be precise.... I am tge fiance of ......

Shanjay Kumar the ceo of KG groups.....

Shanjay walked up to the diars ......
Kissed Dheera in her cheek making a red hue to spread over it

Dharshu: next being me in line .......i am married and a proud wife of MR Aravind Sai ceo of AAA groups of companies.......

Aravind stood there in shock after arjun nudged him with his elbow he went to the diars in shock.......

Dharshu chuckled lightly and interwined their hands

Kavi: and i am married to Ashwin kumar coo of AAA groups of companies.....

Ashwin came to the diars with a slight smirk which kavi very badly want o wipe off .....

Ashwin came over and took kavi in a sudden hug and whispered ' i m sorry ...manichudu ma '

Sri: and me married to Arjun Arav coo of AAA groups of companies.....

Arjun came running on to the diars with his siganture grin and kissed sri on her forehead and cheeks ......

The whole crowd cheers.......

Sana athulya and shreya couldnt raise their head out of shame .....the award mattered no more....... All those ad film oppurtunities that poured on because of their dates did not even turn their head towards .....they were all awwing towards the stage in excitement for the power couples on the stage who looked magnificient.......

The couples comes down from the diars everyone swarm over to congraluate them but they get escorted very soon out of the function to their cars......

In darks mansion

Ashwin pov.....
In ashwin and kavis room

Ayyo enna veri kannula katti pidichadhuke va pochu ya ......iniku epdi yavuthu love ah sollirah num.......

Kavi enters to take her set of clothes and ashwin is sitting on the bed with his legs hung down ....

Kavi: umm...i am sorry avanaga reveal pannanum nu soltanga and athaanala unga peru nanum solliten and yeah athulya ta sorry keten sollidunga

Ashwin: avalta ethuku neenga sorry kekanum??

Kavi: unga gf munnadi na ungala en husband nu claim panathuku and yeah one minute

And she went to her side of closet again.....

Ashwin: ava en gf nu mudive panteengala .... Enga ip......

Kavi: inthanga

Ashwin: ennathu ithu??

Kavi: contract papers namaloda marriage contract papers

Ashwin: purila...

Kavi: solren.... She took a deep breath and ........... Normal marriage na divorce vangrathuku one year onna irukanum athukapram apply panni athu kapram 1 year ore room la irunthu apovum othu varla nu sonathan divorce...

Ashwin: gets angry ipo ethuku intha divorce pathilam pesanum ........

Kavi: patience..... Solren......you have your own girl friend but athukapramum ethukaga neenga enkitta try kudukanum nu soneenga nu enaku purila......

i feel guilty and mostly unwanted........ Ithelam enaku thevaye ila ......

athan contract papers ah namma marriage date ku munnadi fix pannirken ......sign pannirunga .....you can leave to your athulya after this like when ever you want............

En life la nee varathaku munnadi intha complications ethuvume ila i was incomplete othukuren unaya patha odane oru complete ana mari oru feeling .....yes i love you....but that doesnt mean i am going to hold you back to myself i am not that selfish that was not what Dheera taught me...... Unaku avloda than poganum na poiko ana nadula enakum signals kuduthu avalukum signals kuduthu neeyum confuse ai englayum confuse seiatha pls ......enaku kastama iruku ashwineyyyy.....

Ashwin eyes were blood shot ......
His body was stiff with him gripping the sheets under ..........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Authors note

Heloo everyone ......

I know ellarum en mela semma gandula irukeenga but ennaya manichurunga en situation apdi.....

I was tested covid postive but i am completely fine now.......
This was the reason for my delay....

So how was the chapter ?

What will be ashwins reaction??

What is kavi doing??

Ipo yaarukelam kavi mela kovam varuthu??

Come on peeps vote ,comment and guess

Byee
Deepika Anandakumar
Love yaa😘😘