꧁5:Day before꧂

"And they lived happily ever after. The end." Amirah finished her story. "Amazing story Amirah." Emily sarcastically said and quickly got up. "Finally I can leave."

Oliver got up "what do you think of my story Oliver?" Oliver groaned before facing Amirah "it's an amazing story Amirah." he smiled as his left eye twitched, he really wanted to leave.

"And?" Amirah spoke again 'gosh just let me leave' he thought, "what's your favorite part?" she continued "the ending," he said before walking off towards the village.

"Huh!?, what was that supposed to mean?"

Oliver walked past the shops and through the houses when he heard a familiar voice...

Meanwhile with Aqua a few minutes ago

Aqua woke up a few hours later, she walked downstairs to find her family eating lunch.

"Oh, Aqua you're awake, come join us," her grandmother said "I'll eat later grandma," her grandmother nodded.

She brushed her hair and pinned a few strands behind her head while looking in the mirror.

She turned back, about to pick up their cat but found nothing on its bed,

"Novah have you seen Bubble?" Aqua referred to the cat "No I don't think so" Novah answered as she chewed through her food.

Aqua went out to try and see if Bubble was outside

*~*~

Oliver heard a familiar voice say "There you are Bubble!" Oliver turned to a corner to find the girl he was following yesterday, At least he thinks that's her.

"I was looking for you," he watched her say as she picked up the cat 'Isn't that Aqua?' He thought to himself, This time he knew it was her because of the familiar pin she is wearing behind her head.

It was the very same pin Aqua used to wear when they were children. Aqua heard Oliver's footsteps but before she could turn around Oliver was pulled aside by his sister who yanked him by the ear, "ow ow, OW!" Oliver said as he was being dragged away "dad is looking for you."

"Now?" "yes right now" he groaned, she may be shorter than him but she's still older, "Your silent, that's new," Emily teased and Oliver merely glared at her "I prefer it when you're like this" "Emily I will throw you off the ship when we get back." she laughed.

"You can't though," she mocked "you're right I can't... You're too heavy I can't even lift you up." at that moment, Oliver knew that he was in trouble so he started to run. "You are going to die tonight." she angrily said as she chased him to the ship.

*~*~

"I could've sworn I heard something," Aqua said to herself. She walked to the corner just to see if anything or anyone was there.

But when she turned "BOO!" Novah attempted to scare her but instead, she scared the cat and it climbed on Aqua's head.

They laughed it off before Aqua got the cat off her hair and gave it to Novah,

Novah cradled Bubble before looking at Aqua, she snorted then pointed at her hair "I know, you two messed it up," "sorry," she apologized through her giggles.

"Let's go in now, I'm hungry" "okay!" Novah skipped behind her sister, entering the house again.

*~*~

Once Aqua finished eating her lunch, she and Novah went to The Sunelian Realm, Blaze's kingdom because Novah wanted to play with Blaze's little brother Leaf.

Everyone else seemed to be there so Aqua had some people to talk to while Novah played with Leaf.

The guardians planned how Aqua could possibly drive them away from here and in the end, they settled on this particular plan:

"Okay so to clear things up, Aqua is going to try and get their attention and convince them that she wants to join their crew, right?" Zira clarified, then everyone nodded.

"Then she will convince the pirates to set sail because Aqua located a treasure outside of Anecahaore, and when they are far enough that's when Aqua destroys their ship using the sea and abandon them in the middle of nowhere correct?" "yeah that's about right," Blaze said.

Aqua, on the other hand, has a different plan in mind, she's a siren for Clarity's sake "by the way Aqua you should come with me to my kingdom I designed something for you" Iclyn said to me "of course you did" Aiden teased.

"Hey, stop teasing Edna Mode, Aiden" Hemera joined in the conversation and everyone started laughing, Iclyn crossed her arms and pouted, holding in her laughter.

*~*~

Once Aqua finished eating her lunch, she and Novah went to The Sunelian Realm, Blaze's kingdom because Novah wanted to play with Blaze's little brother Leaf.

Everyone else seemed to be there so Aqua had some people to talk to while Novah played with Leaf.

The guardians planned how Aqua could possibly drive them away from here and in the end, they settled with this particular plan:

"Okay so to clear things up, Aqua is going to try and get their attention and convince them that she wants to join their crew, right?" Zira clarified, then everyone nodded.

"Then she will convince the pirates to set sail because Aqua located a treasure outside of Anecahaore, and when they are far enough that's when Aqua destroys their ship using the sea and abandon them in the middle of nowhere correct?" "yeah that's about right," Blaze said.

Aqua, on the other hand, has a different plan in mind, she's a siren for Clarity's sake "by the way Aqua you should come with me to my kingdom I designed something for you" Iclyn said to me "of course you did" Aiden teased.

"Hey, stop teasing Edna Mode, Aiden" Hemera joined in the conversation and everyone started laughing, Iclyn crossed her arms and pouted, holding in her laughter.

*~*~

When it was time for everyone to go home Aqua followed behind Iclyn whilst waving to the other guardians, Novah wanted to accompany Aqua so she went with her. Iclyn led them to the room where she designs her clothing pieces, "here it is," Iclyn pulled Aqua to one of the mannequins.

The mannequin had: a white shirt with a small v-shaped cut on the collar and long puffy sleeves, under a sleeveless jacket, the trousers were slightly baggy, tucked in high brown leather boots, and completed with a belt with a silver buckle.

Aqua could've sworn that Iclyn's eyes were sparkling with excitement. "This is very unnecessary, you do know that I could just wear the pieces of clothing lost in the sea from previous shipwrecks right?"

"Sure, but it's probably outdated and I wanted something just for you" Iclyn responded.

"You're so extra," Aqua said as she fiddled with the lavender-colored fabric "why of course I am," Iclyn said with such confidence "besides, Novah likes it," she stated.

Aqua looked over to the little girl, who was looking at Iclyn and the outfit in awe.

"you want me to make you something for valentine's day?" Iclyn asked as she got to Novah's level, "Yes!" she cheered and hugged Iclyn.

"You guys should go, You have a very important mission ahead of you tomorrow," she said and looked over to Aqua. She gave her the attire and with that, they bid goodbye to each other as Novah and Aqua walked back to their homes.

"The next few days will be so exciting," Aqua said to herself in a sarcastic tone, after a few seconds of staring at the ceiling her eyes started to feel heavy and so the girl fell asleep.