꧁6:Infiltrate the Ship꧂

The day finally came, the pirates are fencing on the deck with Oliver as their opponent

Meanwhile, Aqua stood by the trees observing the ship she was trying to find a possible entrance to the ship without any of the pirates noticing. She eventually found one that led to the captain's cabin.

She made her way there and started to look around the room, her attention fell on something shiny.

It was a crystal, it refracted the light from the sun as spectrums of color bounced from wall to wall. She grabbed the crystal, before walking out the door, she let the sun rays hit the crystal and ran around the deck.

Oliver was talking to the other pirates when for a split second, he saw light shine on the corner of his eye. He looked around trying to find the source of the light, only to hear loud footsteps as if someone was running on the deck.

Oliver faced the front of the ship to see a girl running towards the bow.

"Hey!" Oliver called out to the girl, catching her attention before chasing after her. Aqua looked back at him looking satisfied that she had caught the boy's attention, her intention was to be captured but not without a little fun.

She proceeded to run around the deck, climbing barrels and ladders, taunting the pirates as they chased after her. Oliver carefully observed her movements and finally managed to catch her.

"What are you doing here? Did you take something from us?" Oliver questions her, tightening his grip on her waist with one arm and picking up a sword with the other.

The girl merely laughed, "well that was fun while it lasted," Oliver raised the sword to her throat.

"I suggest putting that down" she touched the blade, distancing it a bit from her neck and handed him the crystal. "I have no intentions of stealing"

Oliver slowly lowered the sword and took back the crystal, tossing it to one of the pirates.

Next thing Aqua knew, she was sitting on the floor tied to a section of the fence "So, will you release me?" Aqua said in a calm voice.

"Only if you tell us what you were doing" Oliver glared intently at her. "Okay, listen... I, just want to join you guys"

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously"

"Why did you steal then?"

"I told you I have no intentions of stealing, and it was to get your attention"

"Can't you think of other tactics?"

"No"

Emily watched as the two continuously talked back to each other.

"Watching this hurts" she quietly said as she massaged her temples

"Lastly!" Aqua raised her voice to shut Oliver up

"I can help you find more treasure," she said as she held out a diamond. Oliver along with the pirates stared at her and the shiny gem.

"It's beautiful" "so shiny," the pirates said gawking at the treasure.

"I-is no one going to question how she untied herself?!!" Oliver pointed at Aqua, eyes wide open.

"I was just going to" Emily said.

"Did you not tie it good enough?"

"I did"

"You clearly didn't"

"Just shut up!"

The siblings continued bickering before Oliver sighed "We should've tied her to the mast." "Question is will that even be effective? Cause I feel like she'd figure out how to escape in some way." Emily said.

"You can stay here until dad comes back, you joining us is not up to me, I'm not the captain." He then proceeds to drag his sister into the captain's cabin.

Oliver shut the door behind him and took a deep breath

"THAT'S HER!" he said in a panicky voice

"That's her? Really??" Emily smiled

"I think, I am so confused"

"Well even if she isn't she is really pretty... Isn't she?"

"..... How should I respond to that?"

"However you want, there's no right or wrong answer"

Emily proceeded to look through the maps that are displayed on the wall

"So what are you gonna do?" she asked

"I'll talk to her later i guess"

*knock knock knock*

"Oliver, the captain is here" Pete, one of the pirates said as he peaked his head through the slightly opened door

_____________________♦_____________________

Well that was a little short, i didn't think about what was going to happen in this chapter so anyways

To be continued