Chapter 7

Ugh, the smell of smoke infects my nostrils and I try not to gag.

Why did he bring me here?

I feel a tug on my arm and I realise I’ve stopped walking, when did I stop?

“Princess, it’s okay,” Christian whispers in my ear.

We walk past two guys fighting in a make shift ring, blood on the mats and I swear I see teeth. Christian leads us to a room in the back of the warehouse; it looks like a warm up or a training room. A boxing bag is set in the middle of the room with other gym equipment placed around and two couches on the back wall. A large sliding glass door is behind the couches overlooking an outside workout area.

“Welcome to our bachelor pad,” Ben gestures opening his arms wide.

“Your bachelor pad is at an illegal fighting warehouse?” I ask.

They nod.

“Well, today is totally full of surprises,” I say.

“Princess, we love giving out surprises,” Christian smirks.

I roll my eyes.

“That’s when you’re supposed to say I hate surprises,” Ben laughs.

“I hate surprises,” I say sarcastically.

The boys crack up laughing.

Four hours and two burgers later, we’re all still sitting on the couches at the warehouse.

“Okay, so where to next?” I ask.

The guys look at each other.

OMG, I’m such an idiot, why did I even ask?

“What makes you think we’re going anywhere?” Christian replies before screwing the top of his coke bottle off and taking a sip.

“Well, we’ve been here for four hours. I just assumed,”

“Should we take her to the next place?” He asks the guys.

They all consider for a moment.

“Okay, come on.”

Christian

“Okay, come on,” I say grabbing her hand and hauling her off the couch.

The guys and I have decided to take her to the beach until night fall.

“So where are we going?” Olivia asks.
“That’s a secret princess,” I wink at her.

The drive to the beach was so fun, Olivia showed her crazy side whilst belting out the lyrics to Cheerleader.

“Oh my god I know where your taking me!” She yells.

“Okay, where?” Ben asks her.

“The beach!”

It was kind of a dead giveaway as we were driving beside the surf and all.

“Yes, princess we are,” I reply.

“I don’t have any swimmers,” She says.

The guys look at each other and grin.

“And that’s why we are taking you shopping…”

Olivia

Well shopping in my opinion meant going to the mall but the guys idea is this surf shack.

We walk in, surf boards are piled in every corner and floor to ceiling. We finally find the bikini rack and I start going looking through.

“How about this one?” Alec asks, showing me a really cute black bikini except the bottoms were a G-String.

I laugh and shake my head but Christian just glares at him.

I keep looking and come across the most gorgeous looking bikini, I’m getting this one.

A/N

I am so sorry that I’m a bit late on getting this chapter up.

I’m like really busy with school at the moment and assignments.

So the I’m sorry if the updates aren’t once a week but I’m trying so please be patient.

Keep reading, a lot more excitement and fun coming.

Love ya, Kate xx