Chapter 11

Half my wardrobe is on my bed and covering my floor, I'm in such a fluster and in a hurry to get ready. I throw all different kind of colours on my bed; I wiggle into a tight knee length white lace dress but decide to take it off as it really isn't suitable, too tight. After ten minutes of trying on about twenty different dresses, I finally decide on an ice blue lace just above the knee, dress simple yet elegant. I sit on my bed whilst strapping a pair of white high heels on, my hair I've left down natural and only applied a little foundation, mascara and light pink lipstick. I'm walking down the stairs when I hear a knock on the door and rush to grab my wallet and phone. I open the door and I'm welcomed by the gorgeous eyes and smile of my boyfriend.

"Holy... You look incredible," Christian wide eyed tells me.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself," I reply a bit red.

"Not too bad aye, well then," He straightens his jacket and turns around arms folded.

"Oh babe, I didn't mean it like that," I spin him around towards me and tilt my head up a little and give him a peck.

"Now that's not a kiss," Christian pouts.

I give him the look, "Well I guess you'll have to wait then."

We're not going to his house for dinner but a really posh restaurant in town. I've never been here,

1. Because it's just my mum and I

2. I'm not big on fancy shit

I know it may sound rude, but I'm not. I like simple dinners with family, otherwise it feels as if they are trying to impress me.

As soon as we walk in I'm greeted with a kiss on the cheek by Christian's stepmother Sarah and another on the other cheek by his dad Ryan. Tully is shyly hiding behind Sarah and gives a small smile. Hayley greets me with a warm smile and then we're all sitting at the table waiting to place our orders. I order a chicken ceasar salad and a water. I'm eating when my phone keeps vibrating.

"You'll have to excuse me a minute," I say politely leaving the table.

I walk to the toilets and check my phone, 3 missed calls Soph. What the hell does she want?

I decide to ring back.

Soph: Hey Liv, I didn't think you'd ring back

Me: What's going on, make it quick

Soph: Your dad called me

Me: Why did he call you? And what does he want?

Soph: Because your mother and you blocked his number and that he's coming up

Me: Whatever, I'll talk to him, bye

I'm about to hang up.

Soph: Liv! Before you go I want to say that I'm sorry, will you forgive me? I need my best friend back.

Me: You never told me Soph! A best friend tells you when you boyfriend is cheating on you! I guess you never were truly my best friend.

I leave it at that and hang up on her.

A/N

I am so sorry for the long wait for this chapter. It took me a while for this small chapter but it took me a lot of motivation and "encouragement" from my friends. I'm proud of my ideas I have for the next few chapters. I'll be able to write much more as I'm on school holidays for 2 months and in between work and relaxation, I'll pop some chapters up.

Fun Reading, Kate xx