Chapter 12

"So Liv, what does your dad do?" Ryan asks me.

In all honesty I don't know what my dad does, and I couldn't care. He cheated on mum and abandoned me without even a good-bye. What kind of father does that?

"Umm... he's a big executive chief of this company," I reply as I recall mum saying.

"That's a very high job, do you hope to follow in his footsteps?"

"No, I'm not quite too sure what I want to do after school," which is the honest truth.

"Well Christian here wants to do engineering, don't you son?" Ryan was looking at Christian so proudly.

"Dad..." Christian warned, "We've been over this,"

"But it is isn't it?"

"I don't think this is the time or place for this discussion," Christian says turning back to his steak.

"I think it's a perfect time," Ryan challenges.

Suddenly in full rage Christian slams his hand on the table and gets up.
"You know what dad you can go shove your dreams up your arse," then he turns to me, "Come on we're going."

I push my seat back and get up, grabbing my purse and phone. Noticing we've drawn spectators I put my head down in every attempt to cover my face and walk out hand in hand with Christian.

The trip back to my place was silent, I felt like turning the radio on just to break it.

As we turn up in my drive way Christian takes me hand and looks at me, " I'm sorry for what happened back there, it's just that my dad tries to force his dreams onto me."

I nod my head in understanding, "I get it Christian, I really do."

"What time is your mum getting home?" He asks.

I click my phone on and check the time, 9:24pm.

"Not for a while yet."

He smirks at me and gets out of the car. I follow suit to the front door and unlock it walking into the hallway, closing it behind Christian.

He moves closer to me so that there is literally no space left between us and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Gosh your beautiful," He silent says before crashing his lips into mine.

He moves his hands down to cup my butt, and bites my lip for enterence which I gladly accept. His tongue fighting with mine until he wins dominance. I bring my arms from around his waist and place them around his neck, and jumping up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I'm so engrossed in this kiss that I don't even realise where in my bedroom with only our underwear on until he lies me down on my bed.
I don't complain when he starts kissing down my body, from my neck, to my breasts to my stomach and far beyond. But I can't do this tonight.

As he starts pulling at my panties I let out a whisper, "Christian, please not tonight."

He looks up from me, "Why Livvy?"

"Your doing this out of anger and I don't want it to happen like that."

He comes back up and lies next to me, "Okay Princess just for you."

He kisses my forehead and gets underneath the covers with me.

We lay there for a while afterwards in silence and this time it was okay.
I lie there hearing Christian's breaths become deeper.

Just as I'm about to nod off I say, "I'm sorry."

A/N

Well well well... guess who is back!! After like idk 7 months. Sorry for the very long wait but I've had writers block and I've been trying as hard as I can to focus on school. But here is another long awaited chapter. Hopefully I will be posting more frequently now!!

Fun reading!!
              Kate xx