Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Christian:

I couldn't stop thinking about her, Olivia. I'm trying to figure her our but I can't yet.

My phone vibrates and I look to see who texted me.

Ben: Hey man, you coming to the party tonight :)

I text back: Nah, sorry man. Packing to move remember.

5 minutes later I get another text message from Ben: Oh that's right, tell you all the details tomorrow ;)

Olivia:

The first week went in a blur. I got more stares from Christian, I was hoping he would forget about me but it looks like that's not going to happen. I was placed in advanced maths which mum and dad were very happy about and not surprised by. I always got the best marks in maths and at the moment in year 11 I'm top of my class.

By the weekend I was tired and exhausted, I was woken by my dog Holli, a golden retriever, licking my feet.

"Holli stop that," I giggle.

She stops and I sit up, I grab my phone from the bed side table and notice a note.

Hey bub,

I got called in again. I hope you don't mind. I'll be away for a few days so don't get up to mischief when I'm gone. A.K.A no parties!!!

Love ya, mum xxx

Yay I'm home by myself so not fun, I check my phone and notice I have 1 new message.

Sophie: Hey :) party at Caleb's tonight. Everyone gonna be there! Pick you up at 6:00 xx

I text back: Thanks Soph, totally coming. In for a night out :) xx

I decided to get out of bed and make some breakfast. I walk down stairs and open the fridge to see if we have any eggs. Nope.

Great now what am I going to have!

Just as I'm looking through the cupboards the door bell rings. I walk and open the door and my eyes widen in horror. I'm staring into those black eyes again. I notice those eyes travel down my body and I realise I'm still in my pyjamas, which consist of cheek polka dot short shorts and a white loose hanging tee. His eyes travel down to my legs which are long and tanned, then back up to my face again. We just stand there so I decide to do the same. My eyes scroll down to well muscled arms, they go south a little more and I can tell by the way his white shirt hangs that he is ripped. They go a little further to his legs where black skinny jeans hang. My eyes travel all the way to his hair, I always thought it was black but it's actually the darkest shade of brown like mine.

He smirks, "Done checking me out?"

"Hey you started it," I retort.

"Yeah by the way, your messy hair goes great with your 'I just got out of bed look'," He chuckles.

"Yeah well dumbass that is because I just woke up," I say glaring at him.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I ask.

He points his thumb over his shoulder to a car where a man, woman and two little girls are.

"Well, my family and I are your new neighbours, so I came to introduce myself but it seems we already know each other," he grins.

"Actually you only know my name and I believe you never told me yours!" I fume.

"Christian," he sticks out his hand.

"Olivia, nice to meet you," I take his hand and shake.

Maybe just maybe he can be nice and we can get along, oh god what am I thinking I have a boyfriend, that I love don't I!

"Well, see you around Princess," he winks and leaves.

Why does he call me Princess? That jerk has nerve doing that!

****

A/N

Wow! So I know that was a pretty lame chapter so tell me if you have any ideas.

Fun reading, Kate xx