Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As I left Christian’s place, I tap my pockets to see if I had my keys…. Nope I have my phone, no keys!!!

I walk to the front door and try to twist the knob, it didn’t budge. The same with the back door, plus all the windows were locked.
I walk back to Christian’s house.

I knock and a lady in her late thirties opens the door.

“Hi darling,” She says.

“Hi, you must be Christian’s mother, I’m Olivia from next door,” I point to my house, “I was just wondering if I could speak to Christian?”

“Oh sweet heart, I’m Sarah his step mum, but you can speak to Christian, please come in.”

I walk through the front door, “Just go up the stairs, the first door on the right is his.” She smiles at me.

I walk up the stairs and come to the first door on the right, it had the name Christian printed on the right and a lot of keep out signs. I knock on his door.

“What do you-” He starts to say before he recognises it’s me, “I am so sorry, come in Olivia.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt you,” I look around the room noticing the guys were still here.

“No, you’re right,” Christian says.

“I was wondering if you have seen my house keys?” I ask hopefully.

They all look at each other, “No sorry, you didn’t have them on you.”

I place my head in my hands and sigh.

“You can stay here,” Christian suggests.

“I don’t have any clothes to sleep in and I don’t even know your family,” I say.

“I’ll introduce you,”

“I thought your step mum was your mother,”

“It’s okay, come on I’ll introduce you,” He holds the door open.

I walk out and Christian calls everyone into the lounge room.

His dad, Sarah and two girls not the same age.

“Dad I would like you to meet my new friend Olivia, Olivia this is my dad Ryan,” Christian introduces us.

Ryan or Mr Henry stuck his hand out and I took it. We shake.

“Nice to meet you Olivia, it’s good to see that Christian has some female friends,” He chuckles.