Chapter 8

The royal blue laser cut bikini is absolutely perfect, it complimented my tanned skin.

Placing my bag down next to the towels we just brought, I look at the guys gawking at me.

I raise my eyebrow and then realise they’re staring at me because I’m wearing a bikini.

It doesn’t last long though, Christian gives them a glare and they all turn around to the water.

“What’s everyone waiting for?” I ask.

“You!” They tell back.

“Well then,” I gesture to the water.

All the guys start running down to the water; Ben was pushing Alec out of the way.

“Oi!” I hear him shout.

I slowly make my way to the water’s edge taking my time to soak up the sun.

Just before I could dip my foot in, I’m picked up bridal style.

“What the fuck?” I say looking up to a grinning Christian, trudging through the water with me in his arms.

“Put me down,” I tell him calmly.

He shakes his head, “No can do Princess,”

“Why?” I complain.

“You were taking ten minutes to get to the water,”

“And?”

“Well the sun has to set at some point,” He smirks.

Before I could reply, I’m airborne and then SPLASH in the water.

I can already tell the guys will be laughing when I pop back up.

I pop back up to the surface, look my prediction was right. They’re laughing their asses off, soon to be drowning.

Christian is still up to his waist in water and clutching his stomach from laughing so hard.

I’m pretty sure I have a hard look on my face but it doesn’t last long, I break out into a smile.

“You,” I say pointing at Christian with my serious face once again on, “Are the biggest a-hole ever.”

Christian:

The smile on her face is the brightest thing I have ever seen; she is so adorable trying to muster a serious face.

“Princess, I’m not an asshole. I’m The Asshole,” I say emphasising An and The.

“Well of course you are, your ego is nearly bigger than your head,” She comments.

I smile and splash her.

The death glare I receive, tells me that that may have not been the smartest move.

I trudge out of the waist height water before I reach the shallow water. I turn around to see Olivia right on my tale.

Soon we are sprinting on the beach chasing after one another; I haven’t fun like this in years.

I decide to turn the tables on her and chase after her instead; I turn and sprint towards her. It only takes her a second before she comprehends what is going on and runs in the opposite direction.

I’m having trouble catching up to her, what the hell?! I’m faster than this.

“What are you Flash?” I yell.

“Well, I’m not on the track team for nothing,” She yells back still running off into the distance.

The track team aye, that explains a bit, definitely something I didn’t know about her.

I can tell she’s slowing down but I don’t know if it’s on purpose, or not.

I finally start to catch up to her and she’s within my reach, I grab her around the waist and turn her to face me.

Her cheeks flush red, oh my fucking god, I’m making her blush.

Victory!!

I look into her eyes, and cup her cheeks so she has no choice but to look into my eyes.

I don’t think I can hind my feelings from her forever; I’m left with no choice. I crash my lips against hers and slip my hands down to her hips.

Olivia:

He’s kissing me! Christian Fucking Henry is kissing me, pinch me now.

His hands slide down to my hips, he’s gripping my hips.

What surprises me the most is that out lips are moving in sync like they were made for each other, I bring my hands to his chest and then slip them around his neck. The grip he has on my waist tightens and pulls me in close.

I’m loving this.

I hear wolf whistles in the back ground and I’m sure Christian can hear them to, but I block them out.

Christian’s tongue demands to get through my lips, I part my lips and allow him entry. Out tongues fight for dominance before Christian finally wins and roams my mouth. I let out a moan of pleasure but I’m losing breath.

We pull back, to each other’s disappointment.

Then it hits me, shit… I’m falling for the bad boy.

A/N

Sorry it's been so long!!! This is a much awaited chapter, I've been really busy with school and I haven't had internet for a while. I am so sorry but here is chapter 8. I hope you enjoy!!!

Fun Reading Kate xx