CHAPTER 1

"Ignition complete in 3. . . 2. . .1"

The sound of a new launch spacecraft rang on my earpods.This thing is connected to the police station im working with.I look up at the sky and saw how it leaves a huge dark smoke on its tail until it reach the surface of earth.How magnificent!I wish i can reach the sky like that thing.

"Hoy Etrama!"

"Oh?Problema mo Kurdapia?"

"The hell with you!That's not my name!Isusumbong ko ikaw kay mama!"

"Go on!Bisitahin mo sila sa sementeryo.Sigurado akong isasama ka nila sa impyerno pagdating mo don."

"Why so harsh darling!"

I entered a random coffee shop and a two loud guys greeted me.The other one has a platinum tray on his hands while the other one is on the counter.

"I know that you like it rough!"I saw how the guy with platinum tray winked at the guy on the counter.

I walked slowly towards them,hoping that i won't disturb their conversation.Its 9 in the evening kung kaya't mangilan-ngilan na lamang ang nasa loob ng hindi gaano kalakihang coffee shop na ito.I saw two girls at the far end of the table,glancing every minute at the two guys.They're blushing.May isa ring lalaki na malapit sa pintuan.He's wearing a headphone while scrolling on his phone.Lucky!This guy never heard those loud guys.

"Ugh choke me daddy!"Said the guy on the counter.

The guy with the platinum tray walked towards the other one."Tara sa kwarto.Lets talk!""

"Please be gentle daddy!"

Napatikhim ako ng makalapit sa dalawa.They're two oblivious of their sorroundings that they didn't noticed my presence.

"One cup of black coffee with cream please."

Napakurap-kurap ng mata ang nasa counter sa akin.Maybe surprised of my arrival.

"Good evening sir!Please wait for a minute.Well serve it right away."The guy in the counter smiles at me and did his job.Tumalikod ako sa counter at naglakad papunta sa isang table na malapit sa glass wall ng coffee shop.The guy with the platinum tray eyed me like im something that interest him.

That's kinda creepy.

"Hoy Etrama ito na.I-serve mo na sa customer."

"Ill be right back sweetie!"

"Fuck you!"I saw the guy on the counter wave his middle finger on the other one.

Hindi ko alam kung coffee shop ba tong pinasukan ko o isang kainan sa kanto.These two doesn't seems to give a fuck on their customers.They're talking pervy things.

"Here's your order sir!Coffee with cream."Nakangiting ani ng lalaki bago inilapag ang order ko.I mumbled my thanks before he left my table.

Sisimulan ko pa lamang ang pagsimsim sa kape ng magsimula namang mag ingay ang dalawa na hindi ko na lamang pinansin.They're very energetic.

It's been two years since i became a law enforcer.Pretty tiring and sometimes frightening but it's feels good serving the country.This is my dream since i was kid,saving people and put the criminals on jail.My dreams are just one of the common things that people desires.

I've been living alone for two years since my parents are overseas.Nakakamiss pero kailangan kong umusad.Malaki na ako para maging dependent pa sa kanila.

After i finished my coffee i decided to leave the shop.Tumayo na ako at nagbayad sa counter.The two didn't bothered to look at me so i just leave my money on the counter.Magiging prone to crime ang shop na to kung ganito magtrabaho ang dalawang to.