CHAPTER 8

Papasikat pa lamang ang araw pero heto kami at nakaupo sa dalampasigan kasama ang kalaban ng batas.How ironic it is to have a vacation with the Shibakaien mobs.Napailing na lamang ako sa naisip.

Mori is sitting beside me yet he felt so far because Etrama and Thiol keep speaking at me nonstop.Hindi ko na maintindihan ang ibang sinasabi nila.Mori eventually left us from i don't know where.

Meanwhile Dresden is having a conversation with my sleepyhead senior officer.Himala at mukhang hindi ito inaantok.

“Hoy!Rai!Rai!”Untag sa akin ng dalawa.

“Hindi ka yata nakikinig sa amin eh.”Angal ni Etrama.

Napakamot ako ng batok.“Pasensya na.”

“Anong pasensya na?”Naiinis na reklamo ni Etrama.

“He's really not listening.”Napapailing na komento ni Thiol sa tabi.

“Oh the sunrise!Look,the sunrise is beautiful!”Hiyaw ni Dresden.

Napatingin kaming lahat sa harapan.Sumisikat ba ang araw sa dagat?Don't know.

Tumayo ako sa pagkakaupo.Sumisikat na ang araw.The smell of the ocean is invading my nostrils.The sound of the waves crashing on the seashore filled my ears.Its calming and very refreshing.

Etrama persistently blocked my view of the ocean.Thiol put his shoulders on mine.He's hugging me from behind.They are cornering me.

This is not good.

“You look preoccupied of few things.”Kinilabutan ako ng magsalita si Thiol malapit sa tenga ko.Its feels so uncomfortable.“Tell me,what's bothering you?”

Etrama on the other hand moves the side of his lips upward.Akma na sanang lalapit ito sa akin ng may biglang mga kamay ang umalis sa mga braso ni Thiol sa aking balikat.There's also one man who removed Etrama from my sight.

“The sunrise is good.”Ani ni Q habang hawak ng isang kamay niya sa balikat si Thiol.He's at the back of Thiol and he is eyeing him differently.Gone the soft and kind Q that i've met.Well,he also got this rough attitude and a frightening aura but right now he is more livid,more feral.He is different yet i don't feel so afraid.I think i'm insane.My nerves are insane.

“Yes.It is.”Malumanay na sagot ni Yon habang hawak si Etrama.This man is the opposite of Q.He's very calm.He radiates softness,calmness and kindness.Q and him are like land and air yet they coexist in the same world.Both from mafia and both from the same familia.Napabuntong hininga ito.“Why do you keep harassing Rai?”

Ngumiti si Etrama at napatingin sa akin.“Because he is special.”

I know deep inside that those words has deep meaning.It has a different sound on my ears.Kahit na ganun ay ipinagsawalang bahala ko na lamang ito.

“What kind of special?”Tanong ni Q.Nalipat na ang atensyon nito at ngayon ay nasa akin na.His dark eyes are staring at mine.Im doing the same thing.I am losing control of my body.Why am i staring at him?

“Why are you asking us?He's our prey!”Komento ni Thiol.Gone the usual playful aura he always had whenever i see him.

“Prey?”Q muttered.Its feels like he is also asking himself of the meaning of those words.Seconds after he stared at me deeply with those black orbs of him.“He don't like to be harassed.Leave him alone.”

“You are making your visitor uncomfortable.I didn't teach you to be so disrespectful to our guest.”Ani ni Yon.I think im wrong.He's not just radiating softness,calmness and kindness.There's also more to that.

The two sighed in defeat.“Yes boss but we can't promise that we won't bother him again.”

Q tsk-ed at the back before he let go the shoulder of Thiol.