Chapter 11

~Taye POV~

Today's the last day my mom and Neisha is in town. I really don't want my mom to leave but she gotta get back too work and get vacation is over. I got out of bed went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Nini wasn't inn the room so she must be in the living room. I walked out of our bedroom down the hall into the living room. Everybody was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Daddyyyy." Kiely yelled when she seen me. She was sitting on Nini's lap, I went and set by them.

"Goodmorning baby." I said kissing her forehead as I sat down. I kissed Nini's too.

"Morning? Boy it's one inn the after noon." My mom said causing me too laugh. She always got something smart to say. I looked at Nini because she would usually be laughing but she was quite and avoiding eye contact with me.

"Bae what's wrong?" I asked her, she looked like she was thinking about something.

"Huh, nothing I'm good." She's lying. Every time something's bothering Nini she says that. I noticed it when we first started talking.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Umm yeah. We should start getting dress so we can get too granny house." She said trying too change the subject. I just let it go and we all got up too get dress. Me and Nini went back into our room and she went straight to the bathroom and shut the door. Now I know something really wrong with her. Anybody who's ever been around her knows when she's at home she never shuts the bathroom door to use it. Even when she stayed with her mom she didn't close the door. I sighed and just walked too the closet too find something too wear. I pick out some white true religion pants, a plain white tee and the Jordan cordors. I put on my clothes and shoes then sat on the bed and waited on Nini. She finally came out the bathroom still not saying anything and walked into the closet. After about 10 minutes she came out with all white on just like me. She sat at her vanity thing and started her hair. She put one half into a balled up bun and left the rest down and curled it. She put on some silver necklace and watch and silver circles.

"You ready?" I asked her as she finished putting on some lip gloss. She nodded her head and grabbed her purse. We walked out the room and everyone was in the Living room waiting for us.

"We can go now." I said and everybody headed out the door. I locked it behind me and unlocked the car doors. The ride to granny house was quite, even Kiely was quite. We pulled up and got out. The smell of food hit my nose as we made are way up the 3 steps. The house was packed with family laughing and talking.

"My baby's are finally here." Granny yelled when she seen us. She gave everybody a hug and kiss on the check. "Why you not smiling and laughing today?" She asked Nini. See I'm not the only one to notice she's acting different today. Nini is always so bubbly and giggly, so when she's not which doesn't happens unless she's mad you can tell something's wrong.

"No reason granny, but it's TeeTee here yet?" Nini asked.

"Yeah, she's in the backyard running her mouth like always." Granny said making us laugh. Nini nodded her head and went towards the back door. My grandma and mom started talking about something and Neisha and Kiely sat down on the couch. I went too go find my brothers. They was outside playing cards with some of my cousins and uncles.

"Wassup lil bro." They said dapping me up.

"Shit chillen, wassup with y'all?"

"Nothing taking these niggas money." Rio said and me and Jeff laugh.

"Where my lil sister and niece at?" Jeff asked.

"Kiely in the house with her mama and Nini was looking for Tee Tee." I said sighing.

"What you sighing for?" He asked.

"She been acting weird since earlier, ion know what's wrong with her."

"Maybe she on her period."

"Nah that don't come till the end of the month."

"Nigga it's the 31st!" Rio said causing us too laugh.

"Maybe she is then."

"Damn you a dumb ass nigga." Jeff said. We all laughed again. I sat there and chilled with my brothers. They always take my mind off shit.

~NiNi POV~

I was sitting at the table with Tee Tee as she talked too me and people sitting with us. Honestly I wasn't even listening my mind was everywhere but here right now. I can't believe I'm really pregnant and gonna be somebody's mommy. I was trying my best too act normal but I just couldn't get my mind off of this. I just wanna lay in my bed and curl up in a ball under the covers.

"NiNi? Ni?" Tee Tee snapped her fingers in my face.

"Huh" I said jumping a bit.

"Girl what's wrong with you? I called your name about ten times." She said looking at me worried.

"I'm sorry, my mind was somewhere else." I said sighing. "What did you want?"

"Well I was asking you did you want peach circo?" I wanted some so bad but I know I can't drink.

"I can't drink." I said not realizing what I just said.

"And why not?"

"Huh?"

"Why can't you drink? It's not like you pregnant." She said laughing. I looked down and played with my hands. "NiNi you pregnant?" She said. I nodded my head not looking up.

"You pregnant?" I heard but it wasn't Tee Tee who said it.

~Taye POV~

I got up from the table my brothers and I've been sitting at cause I was hungry. I smoked like four blunts and had the munchies like a mf. I was bout to smash some shit but first i needed too see if my baby was straight. I walked too where Kira was sitting with Tee Tee and heard them talking.

"Well I was asking you did you want some peach ciroc." Tee Tee said.

"I can't drink." NiNi said seeming like she didn't mean too say it.

"Why you can't?"

"Huh?"

"Why you can't drink? It Ain't like you pregnant." Tee Tee started laughing but NiNi didn't, she was looking down playing with her fingers. "Nini you pregnant?" NiNi nodded her head.

"You pregnant?" I asked with a lot of base in my voice. More then I meant too be there. Nini's head shot up and she looked back at me with her eyes glossy like she wanted too cry. "Are you?" I asked again

"Ye-yes." Her voice started too crack. I didn't know what too feel right now. But I didn't want her to think I was upset or disappointed in her.

"Bae why you didn't tell me?" I asked kneeling down infront of her.

"I found out last night and I didn't know how too." She said with her head down, I picked up with my index finger so she was looking at me.

"You don't have too be afraid too tell me nothing baby. Especially nothing like this. No matter how you think imma react or feel." I told her looking into her eyes as tears fell out of them. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

"We're having a baby." She said causing me to laugh.

"Yeah baby were having a baby!!!" I yelled picking her up in the air like I do Kiely. She started giggling as I put her down hugging her and age hugged me back. Everybody was looking at us but I didn't care. I'm have a baby with the girl I love that's all that matters.

"There having a Babyyy." Tee Tee kept yelling running around the backyard then in the house. Me and NiNi was cracking up. Everybody came over too congratulate us on our baby. I can't believe I'm bout to have another baby. I hope it's a fucking boy!