Chapter one

Hey I'm NiNi I'm 18 years old, Graduated high school, own apartment, got a job, do hair on the side, and start college next month. I'm 5'7, Carmel skin, skinny as hell, I got a little bit of booty and boobs so I'm straight in that department. I got a boyfriend but it's not my boyfriend named Taye. We complicated we act like we in a relationship but we never made it a official. We been doing this shit for 3 years. He basically lives with me but one again it's not official. He stays most days but he lives with one of his aunties. Hee has a 4 year old daughter name Kiely. She lives in New Orleans tho. She came down here one summer and we bonded a lot. I love that little girl like she's my own.

Right now I'm leaving work and about too go too Taye's grandma house. They having a little get together over there and I promised I would come. I got in my car and drove out the parking lot of the mall. I work at a clothing and shoe store there. It took me 15 minutes too get too grandma Brenda house. I parked my car then got out. I walked up too the house and went to the gate too go in the back yard. Music was playing , people was playing cards, eating, talking and laughing.

"NiNi finally you got here" Taye's auntie Jayla but we call her TT said when I got too the table she was at. She got up and hugged me. We were close ever since I met Taye's family.

"Hey TT, Hey everybody" I said smiling and waving.

"Hey" They all said unison.

"Where's my man?" I asked TT.

"He around here somewhere with his brothers." She answered shrugging her shoulders.

"Alright well I'm bout too get something too eat then find him"

"Fat ass" I playfully pushed her laughing. I walked off too find Taye first too see if he'd already ate or not. I found him a couple minutes later in the front of the house with his brothers talking too some girls and they damn sure ain't family. And one of the girls was getting TOO DAMN TOUCHY for my liking. I walked over too them cutting in front of the girl mugging the hell out of him and her in the process. The girl sucked her teeth but I ignored it.

"Oooowwww Taye bout too get in trouble" His big brother Jeff said to his other brother Rio. They both started laughing.

"Excuse me we were talking" The girl said behind me.

"Well now you ain't , y'all dismissed !" I told her and her friends. Taye still ain't say shit just looking stupid.

"Ion know who the fuck she think she-" One of the girls said lowly but I cut her off.

"You got something too say don't whisper it , say that shit out loud our shut the fuck up!" I said turning around too face them. "Jeff and Rio get ya friends and let them know this ain't what they want"

"Aye, y'all gone have too go, ion wanna see y'all get y'all ass kicked!" Rio said making Jeff laugh. I would of laughed but I'm in get a bitch straight mode. Jeff and Rio walked away with the girls.

"So that's how we rocking?" I said to Taye .

"Man what is you talking about?" He asked.

"Ight you wanna play games ? Let's play." With that I walked away back too the house.

Taye pov~

Wassup I'm Taye. I'm 22 , dead head , golds , tattoos , Brown skin , and about 5'6. I trap trap trap trapping out the bando lol. I'm real chill and cool but my mouth don't got a filter. I say what I won't and what I feel. I'm a real ass nigga and don't associate with fake.

Right now I'm at my granny granny house for this lil get together. I'm in the front with my brothers Rio and Jeff when three fine ass girls walked was walking pass. My brother told them too come talk to us and they did. One of the girls was flirting with me, she was fine so I ain't mind. But I should if cause NiNi walked up and started snapping. The girl tried too be bold and start stuff back but that ain't a good thing when NiNi mad. I'm surprise Ni didn't try too fight her fir talking back. My brothers walked away with the girls and left me with NiNi.

"So that's how we rocking?" She asked me pissed off.

"Man what is you talking bout?" I asked she be trippen.

"You wanna play games? Let's play" she said and walked away.

I ain't even gone go after her cause that's gone make it worse trust me. I love NiNi with everything in me and the only reason I won't ask her too be my lady is because ion wanna hurt her. I know she been riding with me for like 3 years and I know she ain't going no where but I just don't know what's stopping me from being with her. I been fucking with NiNi since she was 15 and I was 19 we most def couldn't go out then but we feel in love. I fell in love with everything about her. I could tell her anything and she wouldn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. She was abs still is real af. And I know my daughter love her and she love my daughter so that's a win win. I thought when I told her about my daughter she wouldn't want to talk to me cause she was young but I was wrong. Speaking of my daughter I miss her so damn much. She live with her mom in New Orleans and my mom live up there too. I'm tryna convince my baby mama too let her come stay with me but she trippen. I gotta prove too her that Kiely will be straight here. With in the next month my baby gone be with me watch.