Chapter four

Taye pov~

I've been kind of stress knowing that my baby mama gotta come down here. I know all she gone do is start drama. Her and NiNi already had words because I put up a picture on Facebook of NiNi and Kiley. Neshia got a lot of mouth and NiNi not the one too run your mouth too. I just hope these two weeks hurry past. It's Sunday and I gotta get Neshia and Kiley from the airport tomorrow. I got a lil piece of mind cause my mama coming with them so I get to see two of my favorite girls. I've already moved all the rest of my stuff too NiNi house.

"Bra you ready fa ya baby mama too come" My brother Rio asked. We are at my grandma house chillen on the porch.

"Fuck no I'm ready for her ass too leave and she not even here yet" I said and him and Jeff started ctfu. I was dead ass serious.

"She that bad?"Jeff asked still laughing.

"Hell yeah , she fucking horrible" I said shaking my head.

"Well that's on you , gotta watch who you go raw in" Jeff said.

"How NiNi feel about her coming?" Rio asked.

"Of course she'on want her too come but she going too because she want me too get Kiley"

"Man lil sis real af , not a lot of females will go for that shit"

"I know that's why I ain't going no where and wifed her"

"It's about damn time , you should of been did that nigga!"

"Aha , I know I know" My brothers are always my go too for everything. I know they the only niggas I can trust. They got me and I got them !

NiNi pov~

"Excuse me ma'am do you have these in a size 6?" This lady asked me. She was very pretty , Short , Long hair , a red bone.

"I'll check that for you" I told her taking the shoe from her. I've been at work all damn day. My feet hurt and I'm tired as hell. I enjoy my job so ion mind being here. I have fun with all my customers and they always come back asking for me. I got the shoe size for her and brought them back too her.

"Here you go big feet" I said and we both laughed.

"Very funny , big forehead" She said sticking her tongue out.

"Okay now when you have two left shoes and they different colors don't say nothing and I'm not gone let you return them" She fell out laughing people around the site was just looking at us crazy.

"I'll take these" she said still laughing. I took the shoes too the register and rung them up.

"Your total is 39.50." I said bagging them shoes. She handed me a 50 dollar bill.

"Keep the change" She said taking the shoes and her recite.

"Thank you and come again" She walked away and I walked too the back. It was time for me too go. I grabbed my purse out of my locker and clocked out. I said bye too a few of my co workers and walked through the mall. I think imma do a lil shopping. I went too the childrens place store and looked around too get Kiley some things.

"Your outfit ifs very pretty" This older lady said too me. I had on a long skirt that was teal and tan and a white spaghetti strap crop top that should my belly button piercing a little.

"Thank you" I said. She nodded and walked off. I continued shopping for Kiley. I got her a few outfits then let out the store. Then I went too some more stores getting stuff for my and Taye. I finally left the mall and drove home. I need a nice long hot shower. I got home in 20 minutes. I grabbed all the bags and got out of the car locking it behind me. I walked up the stairs too my apartment and unlocked the door and locking it again. I went too the guess room and hung up Kiley clothes. Then I went too my room. Well me and Taye's room now and put our bags on the bed kicking off my shoes. Then went too the bathroom and started the water so it could get hot. I let the water hit my body and loosened up. I washed my body really good the times then rinsed off. I got out the shower and dried off. I put on my bra and panties and one of Taye's big T shirts. I laid in bed getting comfortable under the covers and grabbing my phone off the night stand. I went on Instagram and scrolled down my tl then on Facebook until somebody knocked on the front door. I sighed loudly and got up. I walked out of my room and into the living room too see who was at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked looking through the peep hole but couldn't see anything. And no one said anything. I open the door.

"Heyyyyyy girlllllll" Shana and Dee said together.

"What are y'all doing here ?" I asked smiling and letting them in.

"Girl we was in the neighborhood" Shana said causing me too laugh. "Anyways what you in here doing?"

"Nothing just got out the shower" I said going back into my room with them following behind me. "What y'all been doing?"

"Shit , this bitch is so boring" Dee said pointing too Shana causing me too laugh and Shana to shoot her a bird.

"Don't come for my best friend bitch"

"So tomorrows the day , you ready?" Shana asked me. I sighed.

"I'm ready too see Kiley abd his mom but not the baby mama."

"Ion understand why you letting the bitch stay in yo house. You should of let her ass sleep on the porch!"

"Aha bitch you stupid, but long as she'on come side ways then she'll be okay , cause the moment she throw shade I'm coming fa that ass"

"You better come for that bitch with razor blades and Limon juice" We all started cracking up.

"So how does Taye feel about all of this?"

"The same way I do. He wanna see his daughter and his mom but not the bm" Just then the door opened revelling Taye. I ain't even here the front door open.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Hey Taye" Shana and Dee said together.

"Wassup" He said coming over giving me a kiss. "What y'all in here doing?"

"Nothing just talking , what you been doing?" I asked.

"Nothing was at granny house then went too the hood too catch some money" He said. I just nodded.

"Alright well we gone go love call me tomorrow" Shana said too me jumping off of the bed.

"Alright sis see ya later" Dee said following Shana.

"Alright bye babies." I said getting up to lock the door. I locked the door and walked back too my room. The shower started so Taye was taking one. I sat on the bed for a while then got up and went in the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and got in the shower with him.

"Damn babe you scared me" He said turning around too me. I bit down on my bottom lip looking down at his friend. When I looked back up he had this sexy smirk on his face. He bent down and kissed putting two fingers in my box. Which caused me too moan in his mouth. He broke our kiss and started sucking on my body rubbing my center even faster.

"I want you in me now baeee" I said between moans. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waisted. He put his dick at my entrance and put a little bit in. He pushed in some more causing me too moan loudly and scratch his back. He pushed in all the rest causing me too arch my back. He began stroking in and out slow then faster then faster.

"Aha daddy right there" I yelled out.

"Who pussy is this? Who owns this pussy?" I yelled slamming himself in too me I was about too lose my mind. I scratched and bit and yelled. "So you'on had me talking? Answer me or imma hurt your ass" He yell going deeper and hard.

"It's yours daddy it's all yours" I screamed.

"Say my fucking name" He said slamming me to the other wall.

"T- ta- ye" I stuttered . He slammed into me one more good time and we both reached our peaks. He put me down as we tried too catch our breath. I held on too him because my legs were weak and my girl was sore.After a couple of minutes we started washing off and got out the shower. I just dried off and put on my bra and panties and laid down. Taye put on his boxers and laid down with me pulling me close his chest.

"I love you baeee" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too baby."