Chapter five

Taye pov~

I woke up in bed by myself. NiNi had already left for work I'm guessing. I'm happy today's finally the day I get too see my jit and mama. Ion really give a fuck bout seeing my babymama. Ion even want her ass too be here. But I gotta deal with it. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I cut on the shower water so it could get hot then pee'd. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I stayed in and washed up for about 15 minutes then got out wrapping a towel around my body. I went into the closed to find me something too wear. I settled on a Black, gray and red Jordan outfit. With my black and gray 13's too match. I put on my boxers and went back into the bathroom too do my hygiene. After I was done I got dressed. I grabbed my phone and a stack and put it in my pocket. I left out the room and went into the kitchen. I was hungry as fuck. And got happy as hell when I seen my baby had cooked before she left. She cook pancakes bacon and eggs. I fixed me some orange juice and grabbed my plate and went into the living room during on the tv and set on the couch. I watched Martin as I ate my food. When I was done I washed my dishes and grabbed my keys off the holder. I walked outside and locking the door behind me going too my car after. Kiley them plane lanes at 3 and it's only 1 but I had stuff too do. I drove out the parking lot and to my first destination witch was the trap. I got there in 30 minutes. I got out my car and locked it. It was a couple niggas outside. I nodded Mr head and dapped some of them up. I walked in the trap and seen some of my niggas sitting.

"Wassup Taye" They all said once they seen me.

"Wassup y'all?" I asked going around dapping then up.

"Shit chillen tryna make this money" My dawg Jalen said.

"I feel ya lil bro" I said dapping him up.

"What time Kiley them plane come?" My nigga Ray asked.

"Like 3 , I'm going too get them after I leave the mall"

"I ready to see my niece" Ray said. All my niggas knew Kiley and loved her. She wanted something they get it. We family over here we all do for each other. It's nothing but love in my hood.

"Me too I miss my jit"

"How long she staying this time?" Quez asked.

"For good , I ain't letting her go back"

"What about babymama?" Jalen asked.

"I can wait for her ass too go back" We all started laughing. I rolled up a blunt and lit it. I took a hit and let the smoke fill my lungs then let it out.

I left the trap and headed to the mall. When I got there it was a little thick. I got out the car and locked the door behind me. I walked in the mall and looked around scoping everything out. I went into finish line first too pick up the new 13's that just dropped.

"Hi sir may I help you?" This girl who worked at the store asked. She was fine as fuck and thick in all the right places.

"Ugh yeah you can , I need the red white and black 13s in two size 8 and a kids size 4" I told her licking my lips.

"I be right back with that" she said smiling then winking at me. Damn she fine. Light skinned , red hair , and pretty smile. But I know what I got at home and I ain't tryna lose that for nothing or nobody.

"You can come over here I'll check you out" The girl said now by the cash register with all three boxes. She rung them up and bagged them.

"Your total is 450 even" She said. I pulled out 5 hundreds and have it too her.

"Nah you good keep that" I told her as she tried to give me back my change.

"Thank you , um what's your name?" She asked.