A Difference

The red-haired male's eyes widen in shock.

"H-How did you know that?" He asks 

"I remember it, the wind blowing beneath me, it was relaxing, then the ground came," You explain. 

"Please take a seat here, I need to get Nona," He says pointing to a bar stool. 

Sitting down you see him walk off to the elevator, clicking the button, and then see him get in next to a green-haired man. 

-----View From Where Ginti Is-----

"Where are you wanting to go?" Clavis questions.

"I need to see Nona,"

With a click of a button, they're off to see Nona. 

*Ding* 

The doors open to reveal the short light-blue-haired female playing pool with an old dude. Ginti walks out the doors and stops to wait for her attention. 

"Hello Ginti, what brings you here?" Nona questions.

"It's about my current guest, she remembers her death," Ginti explains to her.

"Oh does she now, well, we have yet another?" The female says placing the stick down leaning it against the table.

"Nona please don't leave, I really want to finish this game," The old man complains.

"Oculus, I have other things to do than play pool with you," She says walking into the elevator with Ginti.

"I presume you're headed to Viginti?" Clavis queries.

Ginti nods before the green-haired male clicks a button, setting them off to his bar. 

-----Back at Viginti------

You hear the ding of the elevator before seeing a small blue-haired girl walking out with Ginti. She walks up to where you're sitting, clutching onto her suspenders as she observes you.

"You're the one who remembers your own death I trust?" She inquires. 

"Y-yes..." You reply, at the ground.