Reincarnation Or The Void (3)

Warning- Potential triggers include:
- Curse word (probably just one though)
- Self-Harm
- Suicide

The grip on your hand tightens as fierce golden eyes pierce your soul. Your eyes widen, the glare awakening your fear. Ginti's only found emotion seems to grow, same as the pain in your wrist, tears flood your eyes, leaking out, it's only then, that he sees what he's done. Letting you go, he swiftly stands up and walks away, leaving you to cry, holding your arm in your hand, trying to block out the aching. 

Ginti POV:

'Shit, what got into me,' I think, holding and staring at my hand, 'Why did I get so angry... agh nevermind, let's just get this done with,' 

3rd Person POV:

"Alright, let's get this done with, carry on playing," Ginti orders, his expression, blank. 

The two reluctantly pick up their bats, an aura of terror surrounding them both, not expecting what they'd see next. The ball starts to bounce on the floor, Bomi finally understanding Jaemin's words. Her breathing becomes shaky, she can hardly move her body, only enough to look her lover in the eyes and say,

 "No, i-it... it's all my fault... it's all my fault... that we're dead," before an ocean of tears flood out of her eyes. 

The Memory:

It'd been a week or so since Tamaki's passing, it'd taken a large hit on Bomi, so vast that it'd triggered self-harm, she didn't know how to live without him, she didn't think she had any reason left, she'd completely forgotten about Jaemin, the one who was there for her. He was sending her messages, trying to check in on her, when she didn't answer, he sent one final message, 'I'm coming over, please be okay, ily'. At the specific time he'd sent the message, Bomi was home alone, her parents at work, she was writing a note that, even so, would be burnt away along with her body. Afterward, she was turning on the gas from the oven, filling the entire house to the brim, lighter and note in hand, ready to end everything, ready to let go. Running as fast as his legs would take him, Jaemin begged God that she was okay, there's no way he could lose her. Arriving at her house, he smelled the gas, tears stinging his eyes, threatening to come out. Reaching into his pocket to pull out his key to her house, they poured out, poured out like a burst pipe. Frantically unlocking the door, he saw his girlfriend sitting on the floor, lent up against one of the lower kitchen cabinets, lighter in hand with a piece of paper too. As she rolled the wheel of the lighter, arms wrapped around her, looking up from the ground as it finally lit, she knew she wasn't dying alone... With that, the two died together, the house burnt down along with their lives.

Back to the present...

A/N: Ik I've made this lot drag on for like 3 parts now, I promise there's only going to be one more part, and there'll be more of Ginti and Y/N in it, and ik this chapter is bloody short, I just wanted to get something up T_T