Reincarnation Or The Void (Finale)

Coming back to a conscious state after her memories all came back to her, Bomi leaps into Jaemin's arms, murmuring the same thing over and over.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault..." 

Tears escaping his eyes, Jaemin squeezes the 'life' out of her. 

"Don't say that, none of this is your fault, I chose to go in the house, nothing is your fault," 

With that, the sorting is completed, each has their place to go, back to Earth or the void. Ginti gives them a bit of time to spend together before they're sent off. Time flies as if it's just seconds they're spending. 

"I love you Bomi, and I'll love you forever, no matter if I'm with you or not," 

"I love you too Jaemin, I'll never stop loving you," 

Tears sting both their eyes, pouring out as they step into the elevators, the doors close, the two depart leaving just you and Ginti. 

"So where did each of them go after all that pain?" You ask Ginti while staring at the elevators.

"One, I said no more questions, and two Bomi went to the void and Jaemin went for reincarnation," He replies, no expression at all on his face. 

"But you just... never mind, but why go to the void after all her suffering?" 

"I literally just said no more questions, the last was an exception," He growls walking off to his bar to make a drink.

You follow on, sitting down on a stool and leaning your head on your hand. Your other hand finds its way to Ginti's dolls, you pick one up and pull it toward yourself and inspect its well-crafted features. Instead of stopping you like he usually does, he stops to look at your peacefulness as you observe his construction skills. Taking in your beauty, he doesn't notice you looking up to him. You burst out laughing as you grab the cloth that's in his hand and polish the doll before placing it back down. He snaps out of his thoughts and starts growling.

"Shut up" He mutters. 

"Okay, sure," You reply, still catching your breath from laughing. 

A/N-

After ages of absence, here's another chapter and finally, there's more of Y/N and Ginti, you're very welcome :))