Reincarnation or the Void

*Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap*

The sound of the ball hitting the floor seems to speed up until it comes to an abrupt stop, unlike the girl's pain. She sits there on the ground, staring at her feet, clutching her right eye as tears fall off her left. The boy rushes over to her, his eyes widened with the shock at what has just happened. Standing up from your seat, you start to run before a tight grasp on your wrist stops you.

"You mustn't intervene, it's the only way," Ginti demands, pulling you back as you try to resist.

"I can't just let her sit there in pain, GINTI THIS IS CRUEL" You scream out trying to get out of his grasp.

"I said, don't... intervene!" He growls through his teeth, pulling you back with all his force.

Your face completely flushes as you find yourself collapsed onto his lap staring into his eyes. You stand up in a hurry as you notice the girl up on her feet again, staring at the boy. 

"M-My name's Bomi Yun, nice to meet you," She greets him, having finally found out her name.

"A-Are you o-okay!?!" He inquires, gawking back at her. 

"Yeah, don't worry, let's carry on with the game," Bomi suggests, even while carrying the large burden she'd just relived. 

You sit back down, having come to the conclusion that she's okay. As they play on, each becomes more on edge, terrified of feeling that pain until one messes up. You hear the male howl in agony, grasping his eye as the tears flood out.  

*Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap*

The ball stops bouncing once again along with the screaming. He sits there staring at the ground in silence. A few minutes pass, Bomi sits next to him checking if he's okay till he comes back to his conscious mindset. 

"Hi, B-Bomi... it's n-nice to see you again," He says to her, gazing into her eyes.

"So, you remember now..." She states looking at the ground, her expression turning somber. 

"Yeah, I do, my name... it's... Jaemin, Jaemin Lee, please Bomi, don't look away, it's not your fault, what happened, it's not your fault," Jaemin introduces himself before reaching out to lift her head.

~What The Memories Showed~

Jaemin's best friend, at the time, (Tamaki Zakawa) and Bomi were childhood best friends, they'd grown up together and were like twins, inseparable. When they got into Secondary school, he met Jaemin and soon introduced him to Bomi, he was in awe when he first ever laid his eyes on her, to him, she was an angel, and when she first laid her eyes on him, she instantly fell in love, and soon after nothing else mattered. All three of them began to hang out more, the 2 showing their feelings toward each other through countless flirting, yet, they never got together, not until their best friend pointed out how much they liked each other. It was year 10, and they finally started to date, they used to have countless double dates with Tamaki and his girlfriend and Jaemin soon replaced her so-called twin. Not too long after they became closer than Tamaki and Bomi, he and his girlfriend broke up, it hit her twin hard and Bomi wasn't there for him when he needed her most. It wasn't long till she was balling her eyes out on her knees reading the note he'd written her before taking his own life and all she could think was that guilty was written all over her dismal face, that she had no right to cry over something she'd caused, that she had no right to cry about her dead twin, no right to cry about the empty hole straight through her heart...

~A/N~

Hi, thank you for reading this chapter, sorry it's not as long as I'd have hoped it to be, but I haven't had the most ideas lately :))