Part 13

Song has nothing to do with the chapter but I like it

Tw: Depression, bullying

P.o.v. Eli (past)

It's been a day. A day from the thing what happend to Demetri. I haven't gone to school since then. I was to scared to go without Demetri and I was scared he might not make it. I haven't come out of my room since. People are trying to get me out, but I keep refusing. I also barely eat. I just don't seem to hold anything inside. After trowing up a couple of times, I gave up on eating. I just went upstairs, locking myself in my room, waiting for news. If he would wake up, I wanna be the first to be there. Beside his mom of course. And if I will be able to be there with him again, I will visite him every day. What could've caused this? The docters didn't found anything het, which scares me a lot. Or at least, they didn't told us yet.

I wanted to go out and visite him, but I know I couldn't. Cause the docters wouldn't te alow that. But I could sit in the waiting room untill there is news. Mom wasn't home now, so maybe I could leave a note on the fridge telling her I am going to the hospital to try and visite Demetri. Yeah. She wouldn't mind I think. I would keep Mrs. Conner company. She must be very sad and freaked out. She told me she would be waiting in the waiting room. I don't know for how long, but i'll see. I went downstairs and made a note I would be in the hospital. I could've said I would go to school, but my mom would obviously know that that was a lie. She knows what's happening so she knows I wouldn't go to school out of free will (who does-).

I putted the note on the fridge befor taking my leave. The hospital wasn't far away so I could just walk to there. I started walking. The hospital was a couple blocks away. I putted my hands in my pockets, facing the ground as people walk by. I didn't like being seen by people. I hate if they see my scar.

~*~

I quickly made it to the hospital, noticing Mrs. Conners. She was pacing around. She didn't look very well and had bags underneath her eyes. She was pale and trembling. It seemed like she hadn't slept for days. "Mrs. Conners!" I walked over to her, giving her a loving hug. "H-Hello sweetie..." She mumbled. Good t-to see you here...." I looked up at her. "You look very bad... How long haven't you slept?!" He asked her. "I don't know." She mumbled. "I could stay here, you can get some rest, Mrs. Conners. I will tell you everything that will be told. And you can come back when you are fully rested." He smiled at her, hoping she would take the offer. She really need some sleep. She nodded. "Please tell me if something happens..." she says befor leaving.

Eli nodded again and he sat down somewhere. He opened his phone and went to WhatsApp. He looked at his top chat, which was with Demetri. He started scrolling through their conversation. He continued scrolling. It made him sad, seeing their messages, not knowing what would happen. He sighed befor he closed the messages, feeling himself crying softly...

YO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG AND THAT THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT I FELT LIKE I HAD TO UPLOAD AGAIN XD

~Your author