Part 3

Tw: Alcohol, drunk, mentioning of drugs, car accident, blood, injures

3th p.o.v. (past)

Everybody knew, that Demetri and Eli we're more than friends. The boys themself, hadn't discovered yet.

One day, a friend of them dragged them over to a party. One with a lot of alcohol, drugs and the hot chicks. Demetri was reply asking himself why he was here. He could do much more then this. He could've been watching a movie at home or something, or hang out with Eli.

Eli was standing somewhere nearby Demetri, a little tipsy already, drinking his alcohol. "Already eying at a cutie?" Demetri asked Eli. "Mhm." He said and nodded. "Who is it?" "Moon." Demetri felt his heart fall. He didn't understand why.

"What about you?" Eli asked. "Yasmine of course. Look at how hot she is, and she is so.... WoW..." Eli giggled. "HEY GUYS, HOW ABOUT WE PLAY NEVER HAVE I EVER WITH EVERYBODY!" They heard the party host scream, and a lot of people cheered. Eli and Demetri also walked to it, since they geussed they we're part of everybody.

~*~

After some time, almost everybody was drunk, beside a couple of people, who definitly we're cheating. How could you not be drunk yet. Eli and Demetri we're also drunk cause they we're fair players. The party was coming to an end and Eli and Demetri stubbled outside, luckly Ski's house was close enough to walk.

While walking back home, they we're having the weirdest conversations, they we're flirting with each other and more talking. They weren't watching the road. Not at all. They did 't noticed the car going through red when they passed the street.

When the car was getting closer, Demetri noticed it, and somewhere in his cloudy and drunk mind he knew to push Eli away, making sure he wouldn't be hit himself. "DEMETRI!" He heard Eli scream, but then he felt a sharp pain going through his body and everything went black...