Part 11

Tw: Dying, lodes of crying, lodes of angst

3th POV (past)

They woke up, just to find the other snuggling against the other. Demetri just smiled at him and Eli smiled back, opening his eyes slightly to look into the others eyes. He snuggled closer. Demetri pulled him closer by his waist. They were just so obviously, even a blind person would have seen their love. So obviously was it. But both of the boys were to blind to see the love from one another.

The two boys didn't fell asleep again, not in the mood, but they didn't move either. They just wanted to lay like this for a very long time. Not do anything. Not worry about anything. No school, not thinking about the bullies at school. No thinking about actually anything. Just smelling each other's sweet smell. Arms wrapped around each other. Eli looked up at his friend, softly biting his lip while smiling softly. Demetri smiled back. He's so cute... he thought. Eli snuggled his head unto Demetri's chest again. It was comfy. Very comfy...

He just listened to Demetri's heartbeat. It was rhythmic. And he liked the sound of it. But after a couple of minutes it started slowing down, which worried Eli directly. He looked up at Demetri with worry in his eyes, noticing the boy had more trouble with breathing. He sat up quickly, tears pooling in his eyes. ''D-Deme....?" He asked softly, still hoping that they boy would answere. But he didn't. He just got a glance from the brownhaired boy.

''D-DOCTER!" Eli yelled scared, hoping someone would hear him. He didn't want to leave Demetri. "DOCTER!" He yelled. Again, this time from the top of his lungs. The boy was freaking out. He quickly tried to check Demetri's heartbeat. It was really slow, almost not beating anymore. Eli started crying. He slammed his hand over his mouth as the doctors come in, quickly running to Demetri. Tears were flooding over his cheeks.

His troath was sore and he was trembling all over his body. The collar of his sweater was soaked with his tears, he was crying waterfalls. He couldn't see Demetri lay there, so he ran out. He didn't want to leave the hospital either. He ran far away, only to crash into a corner and cry more. The picture of Demetri was still printed in his mind. He was scared his friend wasn't going to make it.....

Don't ask why I wrote this, I am just very sad :(

~your author