Make up⚠️

1 month later

Jaden and I have been better since that night. Weve talked and got to know eachother more. We hung out, went to the office, watched movies and had some deep conversations about life. It's been great but I'm still a bit hurt over the fact he basically cheated. I'm pretty much over it but it's still in the back of my mind sometimes.

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!⚠️

"Babygirl?" I hear Jaden call. "Yes?" I reply. "What time is it?" He asks walking down the stairs with grey sweats on and no shirt. "Dont u have a watch or a phone u could look at? I mean come on! U spend a good 15k on watches so u could at least have one on." I say as he approaches me. "Is that attitude I hear missy?" He asks seductively. "Maybe......" I say. "Well last time I checked, I was the boss and ur the babygirl so I've got power." He says seducing me. "Well if Mr. Boss man has power, what kind of power?" I say back. "The power to make ur eyes roll to the back of ur head, the power to make u scream and shout." He says making me wet. I decide to make things worse for myself. "No that's just ur stupidity and ignorance." I say back. "Oh really, because I have the power to make u scream for more and the power to make u moan, squeal and groan." He says seductively. "Well if u have that power, why havent u used it?" I ask innocently. He leans closer to me. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. "Because daddy's waited for a moment that his babygirl is giving attitude, to fuck it out of her." He whispers in my ear. I immediately feel wetter than before.

This man knows how to make me feel right.

He picks me up by the waist and starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. I feel him grin against my skin. He starts walking up in and kicks it closed. He throws me on the bed and comes back up to my lips and smashes his lips on mine. He starts kissing down my body. He takes off my shirt and sucks on my nipples. I moan. "You like that?" He says. I nod. "I need words babygirl." He says. "I l-like i-t." I moan out. He continues to move from one breast to the other. He then starts to move down my body. Kissing my stomach, down to my thighs, shins and feet. He tugs my pants off before coming back up to my face and kissing  me again. Now I lay there in only my thong kissing the love of my life. The kiss turns into a heated makeout session. He moves his hand down to my pussy and feel him start to rub. I gasp while he looks down to see what he's doing. He looks back up at me with my head thrown back in pleasure. "Fuck omg." I mutter to myself. "You like when I play with ur wet, juicy folds dont u?" Jaden says in a raspy voice. "Mhm." I hum. He sticks his hand down my underwear. "Look how wet u r for daddy. Oh so wet. I could lick it all up and make it so swollen." He says teasing me. His finger hits my clit and I moan really loud because its sensitive. "Oh babygirl, have I found a good spot?" "Yes yes omg yesssss!" I moan out. He chuckles at the affect he has on me. He flicks my clit while I moan. I feel him stick one finger in and I moan VERY loud. "Omg baby, so tight and wet for daddy. I could stick my big dick in this tiny pussy and make u feel so so good right now." He says making my even more wet. "I could make u roll ur eyes and scream my name, I could make u jerk and squirm." He continues. He starts to pump his fingers in and out while he watches my pussy pulse. "Daddy please.." I moan. "Please what?" He says. "Please I need u inside of me. To fill me up with that delicious cum of yours and I need that big dick to stretch my tiny pussy and make me feel sooo good." I beg. "Oh now you're asking for it." He says. He undresses and lines his dick up with my pussy. Without any warning he slams into me making me scream. He starts sliding in and out fast. "Omg yess daddy!! Faster faster!!" I scream. "Ya? U like my big dick going in and out of ur little pussy and making u feel so good?" He asks. "Oh yes daddy you're making it so hard not to cum right now." I say. It was true, I could cum any second. "Oh fuck babygirl." He groans. After about 10 minutes, we both came twice. I fall onto the bed and breathe heavily. "That was amazing." I say. "Oh but I'm not done just yet baby." Jaden responds. I was about to look at him weird but before I could do that, I feel him start to lick my pussy. "Oh daddy yes pleaseeee." I moan loudly. He starts to roughly eat me out, sticking his tongue in me and licking up my folds. "U love when daddy eats u out like the little slut u r, don't u?" He says. "O-oh y-ye-s da-daddy." I moan out. He flicks my clit with his tongue and I lose my mind. "Mhmmmm ughhhh mhmmm yess daddy right there!! Make me feel so gooddd!" I scream. I feel him smirk. Five minutes pass and I'm gonna cum. "Daddy I'm so close!" I moan. "Cum on my face babygirl, let me taste ur juices and let me clean it all up out of ur pussy." He says sending me over edge. I cum on his face and he cleans me up.